Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help - Singapore Airlines - Pretty Please?

Help - Singapore Airlines - Pretty Please?

Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:47 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help - Singapore Airlines - Pretty Please?

Ousha,

As you probably know, i am not wired up properly, but hey we are all different?

We are having a few wobbles, supposed to be going in the next few weeks, but things are a bit hard at the mo? We may still get there but at the mo its looking 50/50?

Anyway, less of the personal cr@p hey, we have booked floghts with Singapore, they are called "Flexi" fares. Where do we stand if we change the date to say a years time. Can we change the dates to a years time for the same cost or at no more cost.

Also, if we cancelled, i know we would not get our money back, but would we get anything back? We paid i think about £1300.00 for two of us one way.

Cheers for any help, i am off for my next calming injection, i am on three aday now, life hey?

Keith
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:55 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - Singapore Airlines - Pretty Please?

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Ousha,

As you probably know, i am not wired up properly, but hey we are all different?

We are having a few wobbles, supposed to be going in the next few weeks, but things are a bit hard at the mo? We may still get there but at the mo its looking 50/50?

Anyway, less of the personal cr@p hey, we have booked floghts with Singapore, they are called "Flexi" fares. Where do we stand if we change the date to say a years time. Can we change the dates to a years time for the same cost or at no more cost.

Also, if we cancelled, i know we would not get our money back, but would we get anything back? We paid i think about £1300.00 for two of us one way.

Cheers for any help, i am off for my next calming injection, i am on three aday now, life hey?

Keith
Don't personally know, but I googled this http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U.../itinerary.jsp for you. Hope it helps, but if you are in any doubt, I would contact Singapore Airlines or whoever you booked your tickets with.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:58 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

They will take £200 per person as a cancellation fee.

They say that date changes are allowed free - assuming you can get a seat in the same fare class as the original booking - you may have to pay a difference in fare though.

Generally, you can't just keep changing your departure date indefinitely as your ticket will have a validity period based on the original departure date - you may be OK coming in at just under 12 months - you won't be able to book more than 350 days ahead anyway.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:14 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

You know what i love about this site, it never lets you down, never ever!

When the wobbly get the wobbles it come through! Nice people, very nice!

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Don't personally know, but I googled this http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U.../itinerary.jsp for you. Hope it helps, but if you are in any doubt, I would contact Singapore Airlines or whoever you booked your tickets with.

The Bloke, Thankyou

Originally Posted by bcworld
They will take £200 per person as a cancellation fee.

They say that date changes are allowed free - assuming you can get a seat in the same fare class as the original booking - you may have to pay a difference in fare though.

Generally, you can't just keep changing your departure date indefinitely as your ticket will have a validity period based on the original departure date - you may be OK coming in at just under 12 months - you won't be able to book more than 350 days ahead anyway.
BC cheers me old mucker

Seriously cheers, i am a bit tired, emigrating, jesus, like a man having a baby!

Keith
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

I am flying out on the same type of fair with Singapore airlines in a few weeks. When I booked the flight they said the return (booked a return as it was cheaper than a single) was valid for a year and that the flight date can be changed for £50/$50 (not sure which!!). This information was given to me in respect of the return part, but it is probably worth ringing the airline direct and finding out if it also applies to the outward part of the journey.

Hope this helps and good luck.....I have had two years of wobbles about going and have now finally bit the bullet!