Just Joined

Dee01 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: UK Pension??

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
Do it yourself for free - i did.
Interesting.. any info you could share?
Old Jul 31st 2010, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chippy01
Exactly why I posted I would never ever have known to do this within " 6 months" as when immigrating one has sooo much to take in!!!
Don't forget that tha FIF rule also applies to PEPs and ISAs. You don't have to cash them in but the growth will be taxed if their value exceeds 50k AUD I believe.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

The FIF law has just been repealed.

http://assistant.treasurer.gov.au/di...Year=&DocType=
Old Aug 1st 2010, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lesleys
The FIF law has just been repealed.

http://assistant.treasurer.gov.au/di...Year=&DocType=
To be replace with an anti-roll-up measure.

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=632

Not sure if this measure has 100% clarity yet.