Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK - 'Happy Slap' Arrest

UK - 'Happy Slap' Arrest

Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:10 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK - 'Happy Slap' Arrest

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/4682373.stm

What's the betting these thugs probably get sent on a Caribbean 'holiday' paid for by the tax payer after their lawyer does an Oscar winning, hand wringing performance explaining how they were just bored, disadvantaged, alienated etc etc. Hope they throw the book at them.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:23 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK - 'Happy Slap' Arrest

Originally Posted by Flying Banana

What's the betting these thugs probably get sent on a Caribbean 'holiday' paid for by the tax payer after their lawyer does an Oscar winning, hand wringing performance explaining how they were just bored, disadvantaged, alienated etc etc. Hope they throw the book at them.
Hey, if they're really lucky they will get transported to Australia like the Bulger killers.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

I see they are 13 and 15, they could not touch them let alone arrest them in OZ.

Kids here can do whatever they want under 17. Police cant even speak to them, there is a juvenile branch where 2 officers together specially trained can speak to them, We rang them 3 weeks ago now, friday afternoon, still waiting for our call to be returned.

And dont take photos of kids damaging your property that makes you a pedophile
Old Jul 15th 2005, 7:39 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Or they get Community Service , most of which aren't properly supervised so effectively they get off scott free
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

I read something in a free newspaper yesterday referring to a boy of - 14yrs I think - raping several girls aged between 8 and 11 in the U.K.- ages might be slightly incorrect as I was just glancing in a quick tea-break at work. Did anyone else see this?
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:40 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see it (too busy watching the Tweenies with the littleun )

Mum told me it was four girls, three raped one sexually assaulted. he needs putting away in a very dark cell and being forgotten about, what will he be like in ten years time
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:40 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by renth
Hey, if they're really lucky they will get transported to Australia like the Bulger killers.
Did they really get sent to Oz? I didn't know that
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:48 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TopCat3
I read something in a free newspaper yesterday referring to a boy of - 14yrs I think - raping several girls aged between 8 and 11 in the U.K.- ages might be slightly incorrect as I was just glancing in a quick tea-break at work. Did anyone else see this?
Yes , unfortunately you are correct.

But get this !

Another story was of a 16 year old who raped his teacher on her first day of teaching at the school. Although he was named the judge ruled ruled a photograph could not be printed in any newspapers because it would infringe his human rights ! Surely he forfeited his human rights when he raped the teacher

But hey , both items were in the Daily Mail so we shouldn't get too worked up about either story

And as Tony Blair says , crime is coming down so don't worry.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:51 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TopCat3
Yes, it happened at the weekend. He raped three young girls (all under 10 I think) and sexually assaulted a 10 year old. Sick b****d!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:06 am
aussie73

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Did they really get sent to Oz? I didn't know that
l'm pity sure they were'nt sent to OZ, the OZ government would never accept them , They probably just made up the rumour that they were going to OZ to stop people trying to hunt them down in the UK.

Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:11 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aussie73
l'm pity sure they were'nt sent to OZ, the OZ government would never accept them , They probably just made up the rumour that they were going to OZ to stop people trying to hunt them down in the UK.

Must admit I had heard it was just a rumour.... but who knows what to believe anymore?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 12:48 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I think Autralia and the UK have an agreement where the can take people and "lose" them - like supergrasses. Don't you remember Maxine Carr was going to go to Queensland but she didn't want to go in the end.