UK gas cooker

Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:51 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default UK gas cooker

Just a quick question to ask if we can we take our gas cooker to Oz?

Or is it best to sell it?

Rob
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK gas cooker

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone

Rob

Best not ask me cos I'm selling EVERYTHING
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Best not ask me cos I'm selling EVERYTHING
I think most ovens/cookers are integrated over here, its only some of the older ones that have freestanding. I would'nt bother.

Jo
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:51 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Rob
hmmm this may be one for ABD Diamond but I get the feeling that it would be better to sell it...... In the UK it is piped natural Gas but in Aus on the Gold Coast if you require Gas then it is purchased in bottles.....

Claire
x
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:58 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
hmmm this may be one for ABD Diamond but I get the feeling that it would be better to sell it...... In the UK it is piped natural Gas but in Aus on the Gold Coast if you require Gas then it is purchased in bottles.....

Claire
x
that would require a conversion, different size injectors
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

Rob
Hi
I would say it depends how much its worth to you. Ours is on the boat on its way here to the GC as it can be converted to LPG gas, ..... ours came with a 2nd set of jets for this.
Our shipping co said it was the first time they had shipped one but that's because its an 8 burner double oven range cooker which would cost at least 5000 $ here and we picked it up in a B&Q sale for 500 pounds... so its worth bringing and selling if we don't use it.
A lot of people say they are quite happy with the typical ozzie 4 ring stove as they do more cooking on a barbi here but we are hoping to build ourselves a really nice home and a nice cooker is a good selling point.
I dont think theres natural gas on the GC but you can get LPG.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

Claire
x
Same in Bayside !!