Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK air conditioning engineer .

UK air conditioning engineer .

Old Jan 4th 2010, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

hughes26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK air conditioning engineer .

Hi , can anyone help . been living in SE Asia 2 yrs . Now back in the UK 5 months . looking to get back in my old field , air conditioning , but with the situation being so bad can not see any luck for 2010 .

So was thinking about Australia . Was told its still OK ,
But don't know the requirements . was in the industry 16 yrs install service ect , my qualification are city&guilds electrical . and various training courses with well know air con manufactures , i also have city&guild safe gas handling. certificate , but notice they have all sorts or requirements . can any one give me an idea what i might need to do , and what the work situation is like .As UK , Dubai have gone down the pan , Any help would be a welcome .
plus if if your reading this from Aussie , And u don't know the UK is having its coldest winter on record , Scotland down to -18 , and most of the UK is around -10 below . just thought u would like to know ,
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

advic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK air conditioning engineer .

hi

i am in the trade in the UK, going to melly in our summer this year

there is a thread currently on page 4, refrigeration licence ......

not sure how to tag you into it

sorry

good luck

ad
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

martin102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hughes26
Hi , can anyone help . been living in SE Asia 2 yrs . Now back in the UK 5 months . looking to get back in my old field , air conditioning , but with the situation being so bad can not see any luck for 2010 .

So was thinking about Australia . Was told its still OK ,
But don't know the requirements . was in the industry 16 yrs install service ect , my qualification are city&guilds electrical . and various training courses with well know air con manufactures , i also have city&guild safe gas handling. certificate , but notice they have all sorts or requirements . can any one give me an idea what i might need to do , and what the work situation is like .As UK , Dubai have gone down the pan , Any help would be a welcome .
plus if if your reading this from Aussie , And u don't know the UK is having its coldest winter on record , Scotland down to -18 , and most of the UK is around -10 below . just thought u would like to know ,

Yeah it got a bit chilly here today, Only 29 degrees, Nearly got my coat on. lol
Old May 24th 2010, 6:41 am
Just Joined

fmrtao is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=hughes26;8217850]Hi , can anyone help . been living in SE Asia 2 yrs . Now back in the UK 5 months . looking to get back in my old field , air conditioning , but with the situation being so bad can not see any luck for 2010 .

hi steve what happened to your life and business in phil? did it turn out no good? Frank