two choices

Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all
Default two choices

I don't know if anyone still remembers us but we applied last july, had meds done Dec. found OH had probs with kidneys, been refered and more serious than first thought, still ongoing check ups but WILL need a transplant at some stage, as yet they do not know when. the frustrating thing is that this could be many many years off, because of this have not met health requirement!!!!!! :scared: we had E mail from CO giving us 2 choices:
1. to withdraw application and apply again at later date i.e. after transplant

2. try to meet health requirement by submitting extra information- don't know what else to submit to change the mind of the MOC??????

what would you do and does it matter which route we take as we still have to pay fees e.t.c anyway

hope there is someone out there with knowledge in this area.

wezzies
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: two choices

I remember you!.........but I've got no advice regarding visa.

Really sorry to hear of this health news......hope that it can all be sorted sooner rather than later.

FWIW, I volunteered for a while on a renal dialysis unit (haemodialysis). There were many people who "popped in" for 3 hrs or so 3 times a week, in the evening after work, to received dialysis. So, what I'm attempting to say that it is possible to lead a normal life whilst on dialysis if it were to come to that (this is the stage before kidney transplant).

Pls feel free to PM me anytime.

Ozzi
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all
Default Re: two choices

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I remember you!.........but I've got no advice regarding visa.

Really sorry to hear of this health news......hope that it can all be sorted sooner rather than later.

FWIW, I volunteered for a while on a renal dialysis unit (haemodialysis). There were many people who "popped in" for 3 hrs or so 3 times a week, in the evening after work, to received dialysis. So, what I'm attempting to say that it is possible to lead a normal life whilst on dialysis if it were to come to that (this is the stage before kidney transplant).

Pls feel free to PM me anytime.

Ozzi
thanks for that- i thought everyone had already gone to oz and left me .
we have had all the consultations about dialysis and the best treatment would be transplant, obvoiusly we will have to go down the route of dialysis first until a transplant comes along.