Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Trying to book a villa in Perth

Trying to book a villa in Perth

Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:57 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default Trying to book a villa in Perth

Hello Everybody, looking on net to book a villa, when we go to Perth to validate our visa's in Nov / early December, but there are too many to choose from, does anyone know of the best suburbs to stay for a fortnight, we haven't been before and are Potentially looking for a place to live in the near future, we would like a pool as we feel we won't have enough time to do the beach everyday with so much to look at and so little time to do it in. Please help!!!

The Jordan's
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to book a villa in Perth

Originally Posted by ivanjjordan
Hello Everybody, looking on net to book a villa, when we go to Perth to validate our visa's in Nov / early December, but there are too many to choose from, does anyone know of the best suburbs to stay for a fortnight, we haven't been before and are Potentially looking for a place to live in the near future, we would like a pool as we feel we won't have enough time to do the beach everyday with so much to look at and so little time to do it in. Please help!!!

The Jordan's
hey a member on here rents out his villas..around the rockingham area..

i think its cedar cottage..if you want any help at all just ask away,i went for a month in jan,looking for a nice place for us to live..

we stayed in rockinghan,its about half an hour to perth central...best of both worlds,holiday resort only a short hop from perth...

we were able to do quite a lot of perth from our base..

ast
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:31 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

The Jordan's
Why not look around Scarborough or at Hillarys and then you can do the beach every day as they are almost on the water.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:39 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

Trying to book a villa in Perth-frontview.jpgis this i just found it on a web site ?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

It depends what you are after and whos going, northbridge could be a good place to start out close to the city and you could get a nice appartment with pool. Alternativly scarbrough or city beach are nice areas. Are you validating yourvisa and then you are gonna come back and move to perth? Are you gonna buy or rent when you get here? Do you have children? Do you want a job close to city? These are all questions i would ask myself to determine where i would be living and that where i would base my reccie around!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

The Jordan's

Hi Guys

Have just sent you a pm

K