Wikiposts

True Romance

Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
The tall lady went looking for the kitty all over the tidy house, but could not find it anywhere. She took off her beautiful new black shoes and placed them by the front door, made a coffee and fell asleep on the sofa. Meanwhile Badgers had realised his fatal mistake and had got locked in the linen cupboard and there was no escape, and he was bursting for a wee.................
(this was my 9 year olds idea!)
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by april
WBboy didn't mind, and put this down to his other indulgence.
Meanwhile, Chippy popped into the bar for a quick bevvie on his way home. "How's it going WelshBillyBoy?" he asked. "Had a terrible drive home - ran over this pink, slightly hairy thing in a dressing gown."
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:53 am
WBB

then he realised it was not pink but white and fluffy... welshboybilly was tamping and run out to check on flossy there she was

Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
then he realised it was not pink but white and fluffy... welshboybilly was tamping and run out to check on flossy there she was
She had track marks across her back and was stuck to the wheel of chippy's 4x4.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

branching into two stories again cos I wasn't quick enough......

...so as Welshboybilly looked after his sheep, and the high priestess sat yearning for a look at the taffy's avatars, Badgers scampered off into the night, hoping to find his way back to that nice cosy washing machine - or even to an internet cafe, so that he could share his strange experiences with his online friends. "If only I had a mobile phone" he wittered to himself, "then I could text people and let them know how I got on tonight......"
And I didn't even get any dinner, he mused to himself, maybe I should pop in to that seedy looking pub over there and see if they have any leftover food lying around at a low level where I can reach it!.
He pushed the door open cautiously, hoping to slide in unnoticed, but..........
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:58 am
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
then the police arrived and give chippy a breath test, flossy was clinging on to life and welshboybilly came out of the bar

Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

"We'd better call Arlene" Chippy said, "She'll know what to do". So they dashed inside to use the pub phone. "Oi! Steandleigh!" they shouted to the plump, fuzzy woman at the bar, "Ring 999, there's been an incident!" Incidentally, Steandleigh was so hairy, she looked like a bear until you got up real close...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:06 am
WBB

"We'd better call Arlene" Chippy said, "She'll know what to do". So they dashed inside to use the pub phone. "Oi! Steandleigh!" they shouted to the plump, fuzzy woman at the bar, "Ring 999, there's been an incident!" Incidentally, Steandleigh was so hairy, she looked like a bear until you got up real close...

arlene answered the phone but she had been drinking heavily...she was in no shape to help but she offered her condolences and said she would supply an inflatable sheep for welshboy...

Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene answered the phone but she had been drinking heavily...she was in no shape to help but she offered her condolences and said she would supply an inflatable sheep for welshboy...
Welshboy was inconsolable... no inflatable sheep could possibly replace his flossie. So he went to the bar to get himself a stiff drink.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:18 am
WBB

Welshboy was inconsolable... no inflatable sheep could possibly replace his flossie. So he went to the bar to get himself a stiff drink.

as he walked into the bar he noticed badger geting down onto his knee, his bird was expecting a proposal but badger had dropped something...

Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Just call me " Momma Bear " - I'm a whole lotta woman!!!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

...And I'm hairy 'cos they'de run out of Immac at my local intergalactic supermarket!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

His trousers!!! Right in the middle of the restaurant.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

as he walked into the bar he noticed badger geting down onto his knee, his bird was expecting a proposal but badger had dropped something...

It was his undercrackers... containing the perfectly chosen ( with the help of his expats mates ) Ring. His missus swooned, he said " marry us then"? , she said " go on then, I fancy a honeymoon in Australia ", and they lived happily ever after.....

And the expats had to decide upon another theme for a rip - roaringly hilarious tale to pass the long, sad, lonely, long, lonely, nights away while they all waited for nice Mr Australia to grant them their visas.

( not that I'm bitter or anything ).

THE END.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well as we've still heard nothing I guess we will have to assume that our version of last night is the correct one - and I wanted to get this back near the top so when he logs on, he knows we were thinking off him....!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.