Wikiposts

True Romance

Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by steandleigh
Poor Badger toiled night and day, crafting and perfecting the most wonderful pair of 50 foot high heels, with pvc, added whips and chains, and to REALLY get on her good side, he threw in a touch of diamante detailing aswell.... as morning had broken - like the first morning - the high priestess of the high heels arose from her bedchamber to inspect his nights work... They were perfect, with only one small fault....
they were two left feet!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

" You imbacile! " cryed the high priestess of the high heels, " My hot date will be ruined, theres only one thing for it " And with that, the high priestess of the high heels put on her largest fitting dress. " get under here " she cryed to badger, and she strapped him to her waist. She put her own left foot in one of the left fitting shoes, and badgers left foot into the other left fitting shoe. Their two right feet, they bound up with old moss and twigs around their knees, so as not to give the game away. " Don't you dare make a peep all night under my robe, or you'll give the game away " shrieked the high priestess of the high heel, and with that, she set off for her date at the local Berni Inn.....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

when she got there, she realised that Welshbillyboy might be a bit hard to recognise, since he was always changing his avatar. But then, she spied a guy, sitting in the corner with a fluffy white sheep. "That must be him" she thought...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:44 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

[with that, she set off for her date at the local Berni Inn.....
Oh the heady smells (were not talking about the priestesses pants here by the way) of the Berni Inn.

"Hmmm stale beer" thought badgers "Chicken in a basket" he drooled

"STOP DROOLING ON MY PANTS YOU FOOL"

with this she cuffed him soundly round the ear and he flew across the bar.

As he lifted his head he saw those shiny black high heell shoes

He looked up further at her slightly Germanic hairy legs. He got to his feet and stammered

"I have been after you for ages"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:45 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Badgers turned and saw the Priestess practising lewd acts with welshboy and his sheep. He crept back under the frock with his dusky maiden in tow

[Lets bring these plotlines together]

Last edited by HUP; Sep 19th 2003 at 7:49 am.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

High priestess of the high heels sat down at the table - " hello hunky hunk " she slavered, " Gonna buy me a £6.99 steak and strawberries meal deal "?

" And me " whimpered badger, under the weight of the high priestess of the high heels muslin frock,

" Shh, you idiot, you can have something to eat down there later, be quite, you'll give the game away ".....

Welshboybilly replied....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by HUP
Badgers turned and saw the Priestess practising lewd acts with welshboy and his sheep.

[Lets bring these plotlines together]
Suddenly, Badgers saw that the priestess' shoes had slipped off. He saw his chance and ran to grab them. He bolted out of the door and into the cold, dark night.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:51 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Come on people lets keep this plot on track.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Larissa
Suddenly, Badgers saw that the priestess' shoes had slipped off. He saw his chance and ran to grab them. He bolted out of the door and into the cold, dark night.
Meanwhile, WBBoy said, "Do you wanna come back to my place to see my avatars? I've got loads"...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Hang on... I want the high priestess of the high heels to have her £6.99 steak and strawberries meal.... She was going to do a fantastic party piece where she stabbed the steak with her incredible ( and UNFEASIBLY LARGE ) 50 foot high heels and did a yoga contortion in order to get said steak into her cakehole....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Meanwhile, WBBoy said, "Do you wanna come back to my place to see my avatars? I've got loads"...
Also theres a great programme on about oz starting now and i'd love you to see it! (bbc2 now)
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:55 am
WBB

then welshboy billy appeared and thrust a sheep unto the throng he said this is my flossy and i will be the only one filling her cakehole tonight

Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

" Baa " said flossy

" Ewe know you like it " said Welshboybilly.....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:58 am
WBB

Originally posted by welshboybilly
then welshboy billy appeared and thrust a sheep unto the throng he said this is my flossy and i will be the only one filling her cakehole tonight

he was tall handsome and all the girls wanted him, but he only had eyes for his sheep

Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by welshboybilly
he was tall handsome and all the girls wanted him, but he only had eyes for his sheep

But his sheep had 10 eyes - they were imported from chernobyl.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.