Wikiposts

True Romance

Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

..realising as he went that all his curly black badger hair was now sticking to those frilly lacy knickers......

Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

he slipped out the corridor and into the warm summer night. He had determined to return again sometime and check out those lovely black shoes...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

He realised he was in danger of being arrested, as all he had on was a womans dressing gown! Now as we all know Badge is very tenatious and he snook into the nearest outdoor pursuits shop and got himself the very best climbing gear.He hot footed up to the fifty first floor, (on the outside of the building, where only someone with badgers sporting prowess would dare to go)where there the beautiful lady was getting herself ready for bed..........................
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
He realised he was in danger of being arrested, as all he had on was a womans dressing gown! Now as we all know Badge is very tenatious and he snook into the nearest outdoor pursuits shop and got himself the very best climbing gear.He hot footed up to the fifty first floor, (on the outside of the building, where only someone with badgers sporting prowess would dare to go)where there the beautiful lady was getting herself ready for bed..........................
Later that night, he quickly logged on to expats and told them of his intentions to propose. He figured that this was the best way to get near to those shoes and he needed some good advice...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:07 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Upon the expats advice he snook into the beautiful ladies flat and stole those beautiful shoes, so he could carryout their cunning plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He took them home to his workshop (James bond stylie, under the floor in the garage) Where he promptly, but sadly sawed off the 9 inch heels!!
Now he was saved, he could now propose to her without having to stand on a chair.
All he needed to do was catch a train to get back to the beautiful ladies flat, however........................
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

" Buy yourself a fetishists shoe imporium " was the forum's outcry; " then you'll be knee deep in black pvc stilletto high heels and so will she, if she thinks you can keep her in shoes for life, you'll be made - if not, she'll give you the boot "...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
Upon the expats advice he snook into the beautiful ladies flat and stole those beautiful shoes, so he could carryout their cunning plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He took them home to his workshop (James bond stylie, under the floor in the garage) Where he promptly, but sadly sawed off the 9 inch heels!!
Now he was saved, he could now propose to her without having to stand on a chair.
All he needed to do was catch a train to get back to the beautiful ladies flat, however........................

unfortunately, he tripped and the 9 inch heel he was carrying impaled him. Blood and gore were strewn about the place, he could feel his life ebbing away, but then, from the darkness that is Satan calling you to the pits of hell, he heard a cry......
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by steandleigh
" Buy yourself a fetishists shoe imporium " was the forum's outcry; " then you'll be knee deep in black pvc stilletto high heels and so will she, if she thinks you can keep her in shoes for life, you'll be made - if not, she'll give you the boot "...
LOL So badgers started work at the local shoe shop, in an effort to work his way to the top. It took many years, and the handling of many other shoes, but none touched Badger's heart in the way his beloved black shoes (now belonging to the nice tall woman) had.
One day, she came into the shop...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Larissa
LOL So badgers started work at the local shoe shop, in an effort to work his way to the top. It took many years, and the handling of many other shoes, but none touched Badger's heart in the way his beloved black shoes (now belonging to the nice tall woman) had.
One day, she came into the shop...
oops, you must have posted quicker than me!!!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

" It is I... the high priestess of the high heel..." A tall, slim and rather uncomfortable looking woman eminated her presence around the room. " I have been watching you badger, your obsession with high heels impresses me... with a bit of training you could be my......."
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by steandleigh
" It is I... the high priestess of the high heel..." A tall, slim and rather uncomfortable looking woman eminated her presence around the room. " I have been watching you badger, your obsession with high heels impresses me... with a bit of training you could be my......."
elfin shoemaker
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

" Thank god for that " said the high prieststess of the high heel , as she took off her 14 inch, black pvc, with added chains and whips high heels. " they were bloody killing me ". " get to work immediately you scrawny little shoe maker, you are mine now ".
" You cannot go until you have perfected a pair of 50 foot high heels for me... and I don't want no wobble either - alright? "
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Poor Badger toiled night and day, crafting and perfecting the most wonderful pair of 50 foot high heels, with pvc, added whips and chains, and to REALLY get on her good side, he threw in a touch of diamante detailing aswell.... as morning had broken - like the first morning - ( Blackbird had spoken like the first bird ) the high priestess of the high heels arose from her bedchamber to inspect his nights work... They were perfect, with only one small fault....

Last edited by steandleigh; Sep 19th 2003 at 7:33 am.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

"Yes yes yes!" stammered Badgers, "Can I look after the other pairs of shoes for you, your highness?" (dribble dribble).
"Get to work quick, you dwarf... I have a hot date with a guy going by the name of Welshbillyboy tonight and I need those shoes prompto!"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Larissa
"Yes yes yes!" stammered Badgers, "Can I look after the other pairs of shoes for you, your highness?" (dribble dribble).
"Get to work quick, you dwarf... I have a hot date with a guy going by the name of Welshbillyboy tonight and I need those shoes prompto!"
done it again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.