Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Travel time from Brisbane to Maroochydore?

Travel time from Brisbane to Maroochydore?

Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough
Default Travel time from Brisbane to Maroochydore?

Hi all.

Can anyone tell me the travel time from Brisbane to MAroochydore?

I have a job based in Maroochydore but OH is looking for work, & most opps seem to be in brisbane.

Thanks
Becci

ps having x-rays on saturday
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:23 pm
Unspoilt by progress.....

The Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Travel time from Brisbane to Maroochydore?

Originally Posted by BecciJ
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me the travel time from Brisbane to MAroochydore?

I have a job based in Maroochydore but OH is looking for work, & most opps seem to be in brisbane.

Thanks
Becci

ps having x-rays on saturday
Hi,
depends where in Brisbane but you are looking at roughly 1 hour 30 mins commute give or take.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

Hmm, bit of a trek. Oh well, thanks for the info
Old Nov 26th 2007, 4:53 pm
Aussie in Hertfordshire

moocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant future

again i would say depends on where in Brisbane. could be anything from 1 to 2 hours, also depenfs on time of day.

When we used ti live in Enoggera we could do it in the wee small hours in less than 60 mins. during the day 1 hour 30mins. On a friday afternoon anything up to 3 hours.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moocow
again i would say depends on where in Brisbane. could be anything from 1 to 2 hours, also depenfs on time of day.

When we used ti live in Enoggera we could do it in the wee small hours in less than 60 mins. during the day 1 hour 30mins. On a friday afternoon anything up to 3 hours.
Motorway all the way to the outskirts though so an easy drive at 110km/h most of the way