transcripts

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough
Angry transcripts

Hi all,new on here today,have spent the whole of my day off reading threads and gleaming tonnes of useful info thanks! Just wanted some advice,have contacted school of nursing which no longer exists do I need to contact nmc for transcripts of rgn and rm training even though im going on rm qualification? Also re verification have recieved form do I need one for anmc and queenslant as well? Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:44 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: transcripts

Hi Jobo
The NMC verifications dept should be able to help you.
From what I've read you can either register with the state nursing board then do a modified skills assessment for the ANMC (cheaper) or you can do the full skills assessment for the ANMc to get your visa application started then get the ANMC to send the stuff on to the state nursing board.
That's my understanding of the situation anyway. I have just sent off for my forms from the NMC.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: transcripts

thanks think I will give nmc a call tomorrow,good luck with your application
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: transcripts

Originally Posted by jobo
thanks think I will give nmc a call tomorrow,good luck with your application

Hi Jobo, if your school of nursing doesn't exist anymore, e.mail N.M.C and they will foward your transcipts straight to the ANMC, and they will send you a verification pack which you then fill in and send back to NMC along with payment of £34.. they do the rest.
Hope this is of help.

Hafwyn