Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Trampoline - Take or Not?

Trampoline - Take or Not?

Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:49 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trampoline - Take or Not?

Originally Posted by CasG
(what did you tell me?)

Good idea ..why wasn't that thought of before?
That someone would take umbridge (cleaned with Jeyes fluid before hand though)
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:50 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
That's a bummer, if you'd have known you were emigrating earlier you could have used BluTac.
Chewing gum.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:52 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
That someone would take umbridge
Will Umbridge fit in a container?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sme
That someone would take umbridge (cleaned with Jeyes fluid before hand though)
oh yes

To be serious ...once these people have spent the time dismantling it...and cleaning every inch with Jeyes, and then made sure the container is big enough...it's hardly worth it.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:18 pm
Cambridgeshire family

wereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud of

I know, gotta take half the wall with me.

Seriously, take your trampoline with you if you wish, we are only kidding. Personally, I would do a bit of research to see the cost of them in Oz. Then sell yours on ebay in the UK. You dont want to get to Oz and have nowhere to put the one you've took.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Eltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Trampoline - Take or Not?

Well our trampoline( 14ft) is all scrubbed and ready to be packed next week, yes it was a pain in the backside scrubbing every little fold but at the end of the day it's for the kids, They love their trampoline as much as I love my three piece suite so why can't they take it??? . What's the point in selling your good stuff at crap prices and then paying full price again in Oz for the same ( maybe even poorer quality) thing .

Personally I think the more of the kids toys and personal belongings that are packed the better, they don't understand and don't want their toys to be sold off and given away .

Doesn't cost that much for a little bit of jeyes and elbow grease
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:39 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

...once these people have spent the time dismantling it...
these people! how rude can someone be to sit in on a thread that they didn't start & refer to them in the second person

oh yes

To be serious ...once these people have spent the time dismantling it...and cleaning every inch with Jeyes, and then made sure the container is big enough...it's hardly worth it.
That's ironic, 'cos you've spent more time on here posting childish banter than I ever would cleaning my precious trampoline with Jeyes fluid! Doh! Get a life
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Willij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Eltoro
Well our trampoline( 14ft) is all scrubbed and ready to be packed next week, yes it was a pain in the backside scrubbing every little fold but at the end of the day it's for the kids, They love their trampoline as much as I love my three piece suite so why can't they take it??? . What's the point in selling your good stuff at crap prices and then paying full price again in Oz for the same ( maybe even poorer quality) thing .

Personally I think the more of the kids toys and personal belongings that are packed the better, they don't understand and don't want their toys to be sold off and given away .

Doesn't cost that much for a little bit of jeyes and elbow grease
Got to agree.

Our children were thrilled when our container arrived - it was just like Christmas
(Just as well since we missed it this year )

Plus once you've made the decision to pay for a full container (we got advised not to bother with part shipmenets) you might as well fill it!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

We got one for our 12 year old at Christmas and her and all her friends love it. They are on it all the time. best thing we ever bought. A 12ft one with the surround is about $500 to buy. Personally I think that if you know you will buy another one over here and you have room in your container then you might as well bring it.
Tracie
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:34 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Effys
these people! how rude can someone be to sit in on a thread that they didn't start & refer to them in the second person

That's ironic, 'cos you've spent more time on here posting childish banter than I ever would cleaning my precious trampoline with Jeyes fluid! Doh! Get a life
WARNING WILL ROBINSON, sense of humour failure.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:35 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is Spring now in Australia so every reason to bring a trampoline into the country
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:36 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Robots are not allowed in Aus.

Oh, hang on, my bad - they seem to be a recognised minority population. As you were.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:44 am
Account Closed

How come you weren't told off Gruff?

See you bounced the thread up Shazmac
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:46 am

How come you weren't told off Gruff?

I'm bending over, waiting to be admonished.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:48 am
Account Closed

I'm bending over, waiting to be admonished.
Well, if you'd stop bouncing around for a sec, then I would!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.