Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tracking your Container?

Tracking your Container?

Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:50 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Question Tracking your Container?

I have done a quick search for this but haven't come across anything really, I wonder if anyone can help?

We have found out today the name of our ship, but we have no other information. I don't even know if the spelling is right, as it was texted to me from the U.K

We have gone with Allied Pickfords, and my parents have been told that that ship name is "CHASTINE MAERSK"

Has anyone else heard of this one, and know how to track it, as the Pickford's website asks for a password, and consignment no, and we haven't got them

Would be grateful any advice
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:14 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tracking your Container?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I have done a quick search for this but haven't come across anything really, I wonder if anyone can help?

We have found out today the name of our ship, but we have no other information. I don't even know if the spelling is right, as it was texted to me from the U.K

We have gone with Allied Pickfords, and my parents have been told that that ship name is "CHASTINE MAERSK"

Has anyone else heard of this one, and know how to track it, as the Pickford's website asks for a password, and consignment no, and we haven't got them

Would be grateful any advice
Hi there

You need your BL container number (Bill of Landing). Then log onto the Maersk web site and track the container
http://www.maerskline.com/appmanager/

Here is a list of all the shipping lines web sites.
http://cargotracking.utopiax.org/containertracking.html

Our container went to Roterdam (30 days)
America
Pananma Canal
South America
South Pacific Island
New Zealand
Sydney
Melbourne
and finally Freemantle!!!!!!

We got our good out of storage last Friday and had 2 broken items, nothing serious a vase and a leg from a heavy cabinet, which we should have removed.

Neil.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

try this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402130
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:45 pm
Not long now..

robs12 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have some stuff on the Chasdine Maersk (& I won't go into the gruesome detailsof our shipping company yet, but it has been bad news from the start...). We are told it is due into Perth approx 15th November if that is of any use.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robs12
We have some stuff on the Chasdine Maersk (& I won't go into the gruesome detailsof our shipping company yet, but it has been bad news from the start...). We are told it is due into Perth approx 15th November if that is of any use.
I used a site called 'track and trace' You need either the container number (our container number was on the Allied inventory forms - top right of each page.)

http://www.track-trace.com/container.php

HTH
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:04 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for your help everyone.

We will have to get more details from pickfords, as we do not have anything other than the ships name

Ours is due into fremantle 15th November too robs12,

Fingers crossed