tra times

Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

stamford 4 is on a distinguished road
Default tra times

hi sent my documents to the tra last week as an electrician.did a rekkie of perth,quinns rock area in april this year loved the place,does anybody know of a timescale involved with the tra at this moment in time.what is employment like out there in this area.can anyone advise sorry if i am going over old ground ,this is my first post.cheers.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: tra times

Originally Posted by stamford 4
hi sent my documents to the tra last week as an electrician.did a rekkie of perth,quinns rock area in april this year loved the place,does anybody know of a timescale involved with the tra at this moment in time.what is employment like out there in this area.can anyone advise sorry if i am going over old ground ,this is my first post.cheers.
hello mine did take 12 weeks for the TRA . then its going to take 9 months for the main visa if you are a MODL 136
all the best
Dave
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

It's currently 10 days for MODL and 20 days for non MODL

TRA pre assessment timescales
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's currently 10 days for MODL and 20 days for non MODL

TRA pre assessment timescales
well i wish that was the case for me?10 days
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad.chef
well i wish that was the case for me?10 days

I know what you mean, ours took 17 weeks

Although the one we've just had for his ARTC certificate now we are here only took 17 days
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

oznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud of

we applied for tra on 15th august and got positive decision on 9th september. it took exactly 10 working days to be processed (plus postage time). Hope this helps!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:44 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

From sending it off and getting it back was about 3 weeks for ours.

Good luck with yours
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

stamford 4 is on a distinguished road

thanks for all your help,i forgot to mention iam an installation contracting electrician married with two girls aged 9 and 4