Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA say yes today!!!!!

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA say yes today!!!!!

Congratulations !! You must be really pleased.

Mick
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:43 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Congratulations !! You must be really pleased.

Mick
Cheers,Yes Matey I'm over the moon to be honest,lots of worries are now gone!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Cheers,Yes Matey I'm over the moon to be honest,lots of worries are now gone!
Just another set of worries to get in the post now!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:48 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Just another set of worries to get in the post now!
All being well tha'll be when we get back in May!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:02 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooooaaaaaa
Tra say yes today,application sent 12/1/06 back today with a yes!!
I'm now officially a Metal machinist first class (4112-13).
Well done mate - glad to hear it! and we beat the welsh
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:20 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooooaaaaaa
Tra say yes today,application sent 12/1/06 back today with a yes!!
I'm now officially a Metal machinist first class (4112-13).

Congrats from me....CNC machinist here in Brizzy and Cherry & whites supporter
Well done!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:27 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Congrats from me....CNC machinist here in Brizzy and Cherry & whites supporter
Well done!
I'll forgive you for the cherry and whites bit of your post!! Bad season at the shed my friend!! anyways........cnc machinst in Bris,very interesting can you pm please as I'd love to have a chat about work etc out there.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:29 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Well done mate - glad to hear it! and we beat the welsh
Cheers Mick,
it's a good feeling isn't it! I don't know which is best..hammering the welsh or the tra! Tra edges it just I think,predict a score for the weekend?? England will win it but I think the Italians will front up again,should be a good game,can't wait for the Scots v wales..come on the Scots!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:46 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Mick,
it's a good feeling isn't it! I don't know which is best..hammering the welsh or the tra! Tra edges it just I think,predict a score for the weekend?? England will win it but I think the Italians will front up again,should be a good game,can't wait for the Scots v wales..come on the Scots!!
I wreckon it could be a similar score to what we did to the welsh - anyway enough rugby chitchat - when you posting off the biggy (47sk)?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:53 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
I wreckon it could be a similar score to what we did to the welsh - anyway enough rugby chitchat - when you posting off the biggy (47sk)?
Not till after we get back in May,we'll have a much better idea of where we are going and what we want to do then,also the cost is playing a fact at the minute,never thought the tra would be back so quick! i thought if it came back in time before we went in April that would be a bonus!! at least I could look around for work etc and if asked at least say tra said yes to show I was seroius etc but it was just so quick!!
Our heads are full of holiday stuff at the minute so nows not the right time,go look and see first and then start forem filling!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:28 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

OMG cant believe i missed this one !!

huge Congratulations!!!!

kris xx
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:31 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by kris maynard
OMG cant believe i missed this one !!

huge Congratulations!!!!

kris xx
Cheers Kris!
Good init!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:39 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Kris!
Good init!

Bloody Great!!!

Now get that application in!!!

Cor by the time you get your visa I should just be flying out!!OMG :scared:

Kris xx
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:45 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Bloody Great!!!

Now get that application in!!!

Cor by the time you get your visa I should just be flying out!!OMG :scared:

Kris xx
Not posting till MAy matey,reccie first!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:53 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Not posting till MAy matey,reccie first!
I have the hump now !!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353976

Whats that all about ???

Anyone ?

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.