TRA number 2

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:12 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all
Default TRA number 2

hey everybody,
wish us luck, our second attempt with TRA has been sent today, I am sooo nervous, exited, paranoid e.t.c. Hopefully we have got it right this time, will be deverstated if we fail again. need karma-or a bottle of wine will let you know how we get on.
kate
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA number 2

Originally Posted by sunny somers
hey everybody,
wish us luck, our second attempt with TRA has been sent today, I am sooo nervous, exited, paranoid e.t.c. Hopefully we have got it right this time, will be deverstated if we fail again. need karma-or a bottle of wine will let you know how we get on.
kate
Good luck kate You'll be fine this time round sent you karma
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck!!

I failed mine he first time but passed with no problems at the second attempt.

Fingers and toes crossed
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

hey everybody,
kate
Good luck, I hope you get the answer your after !!!

I've got everything crossed for you.

Donna & Pete.
xx
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

hey everybody,
kate
Good luck with TRA ,
we are from brum to wishing you well
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

Famous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to all

[QUOTE=sunny somers;5094740]hey everybody,
kate[/QUOTE

wish you all the luck. you'll be glad to hear we're in the same ol boat.
we sent our second attempt on the 20/7/07.
have been tracking it on interparcel website and have just noticed it has reached Sydney today. so getting closer and closer.
the wait is a killer isnt it?
havn't got my hopes up too high this time round, as if we have to do it a 3rd time, WE WILL.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:32 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

thank you all for your support, the wait is a killer and it's only just gone, good luck famous five hope you get possitive let us know. toan where abouts in brum are you, look out for the midlands meets and come and join us.
thank you all once again it's great to have friends in the same boat and who have been through it and it's come good. will let you know the results in about a month.
kate x
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:33 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh good luck from another Brummie
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:37 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with no 2

I'm sure it will be ok, we got through on 2nd TRA, and have been over here nearly 10 months now!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck

Suexx
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi just out of interest what made it fail the first time. I'm just about to send mine in and knowing how some fail might help thanks
Ian......,
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:26 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

hi, failed due to little experience in "small bore plumbing". Looked closer at the asco codes and found that my agent had put me in MECHANICAL SERVICES AND AIR CONDITIONING PLUMBER. when i should have been in REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING MECHANIC. Should'nt always take their word for it,but at least they put their hands up to the mistake and are paying for the new application.
Hope yours goes well and if you need any help please feel free to contact me. Regards, Mark
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Nightmare at least it's an easy thing to put right and you shouldn't have any problems this time. Thanks for the info, i'll double check everything before i submit.
Ian...