Reload this Page >

TRA fee - finally!!

TRA fee - finally!!

Old Nov 10th 2003, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Default TRA fee - finally!!

Hi Guys

I am finally (yes really!) going to submit our application for assessment today having spent months researching then an equal amount of frustrating months waiting on others to supply references etc we are finally here.

However before I finally do the deed - two questions I guess

1. Have decided to pay by electronic transfer - seems quite painless a surcharge of £22.50 is involved (I think I could live with that!) - but can anyone confirm whether any charges will be deducted at the other end? i.e. those who have paid in this way - your help would be much appreciated.

2. Im sure this has been discussed many times but only thought of it as I was writing - best way to post (sorry I know - will do a search whilst waiting on a reply!) recorded/standard etc - dont want this little puppy to get lost after all the blood sweat and tears (and believe me there was a lot of that!!)

Thank you all by the way for the help and support over this time.

Regards

rizalan
Old Nov 10th 2003, 11:49 am
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRA fee - finally!!

Originally posted by rizalan
Hi Guys

I am finally (yes really!) going to submit our application for assessment today having spent months researching then an equal amount of frustrating months waiting on others to supply references etc we are finally here.

However before I finally do the deed - two questions I guess

1. Have decided to pay by electronic transfer - seems quite painless a surcharge of £22.50 is involved (I think I could live with that!) - but can anyone confirm whether any charges will be deducted at the other end? i.e. those who have paid in this way - your help would be much appreciated.

2. Im sure this has been discussed many times but only thought of it as I was writing - best way to post (sorry I know - will do a search whilst waiting on a reply!) recorded/standard etc - dont want this little puppy to get lost after all the blood sweat and tears (and believe me there was a lot of that!!)

Thank you all by the way for the help and support over this time.

Regards

rizalan
Credit card is easier. Just stick the card number on the paperwork.
No additional costs - that I'm aware of, but then I tend to ignore statements.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 11:55 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

It is safer to send a bank draft denominated in A$'s with your skills assessment application - bank transfers often have a nasty habit of being less on arrival in Australia than they were when you sent them from the UK ...

Best regards.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:29 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya,

We opened an account with HSBC who will charge us £6 for each bankers draught. They will then swap our account over to OZ when we are ready for it. Seems the easiest way to us. Hope this helps.

Sarah