Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short Term Apartments Site

Short Term Apartments Site

Old Nov 8th 2003, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Short Term Apartments

I have found a useful site that has lots of holiday apartments to rent short term. It is easy to use as well as you can send the same email out to 25 different apartments if you want.

We are staying in one for 3 weeks when we arrive, hopefully we will be able to sort out a longer term rental by then.

Happy hunting!
www.travelinoz.com.au

Last edited by tinaj; Nov 8th 2003 at 6:35 am.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Vanou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Short Term Apartments

Thanks Tina.
Very useful site.
Vanessa
Old Nov 9th 2003, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good site Tina, thanks.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 7:32 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Excellent site. Thanks again tina.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by tinaj
I have found a useful site that has lots of holiday apartments to rent short term. It is easy to use as well as you can send the same email out to 25 different apartments if you want.

We are staying in one for 3 weeks when we arrive, hopefully we will be able to sort out a longer term rental by then.

Happy hunting!
www.travelinoz.com.au

Cheers Tina - just what I have been looking for !
Old Nov 10th 2003, 4:21 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj

Happy hunting!
www.travelinoz.com.au

Great site Tina...especially as there's 5 of us...it always seems a bit of a nightmare finding somewhere that can acommodate us all that's not going to cost an arm and several legs!

Petra
Old Nov 10th 2003, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Petra it is the same for us! As a family of 5 it is impossible to get 1 hotel room in England that will fit you all in.

Look up the apartments on this site, they have 2 or 3 bed ones which sleep about 8 people. They also have full kitchens and bathrooms so you don't need any furniture either.

We stayed in a 2 bed for a week last year and it was bigger than lots of flats in the uk, had a great pool and BBQ area and was no more expensive than a tiny hotel room.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:33 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tina...I will!! Its good to know we won't have to worry too much initially about our furniture etc if we can get one that's fully loaded!!

When we validated in April we found it tricky finding anywhere that was big enough for us all to sleep in comfort. Believe me we needed space at times from our 3 terrorists ages 13, 10 and 7....

We have now all but decided to head for Brisbane now instead of Melbourne....... We visited both places and the sensible part of us said Melbourne because my other half would prob have more chance of work. But our hearts have taken over and we now want to be in Brisbane as we really fell in love with the place... Not sure exactly what area yet, gotta research a bit more but at the mo I quite like the look of Manly....

Petra