Tra Approved

Old Sep 17th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Talking Tra Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for shouting but today is a good day. Today is a great day, cos, when I got out my bed at 0315 cos I couldn't sleep, I fed the cats, made a cup of coffee, and switched the computer on just to see if Mr Logan had sent me an e-mail from Narita Airport, to advise which flight he was getting. (he's been in Brisbane sitting exams) Not only is he getting home today (yeh) he got an e-mail from OE Visa, (maybe they read our threads yesterday Madsad!), and we have been TRA approved (double YEH!) Much happiness in the Logan household, when he gets home.