Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville coffee meet

Townsville coffee meet

Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville coffee meet

Hi

Is anyone up for a meet the 1st sunday of august?

Suexx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Me please
I'm just changing roles and actually get weekends off well at least until I end up changing roles again, which will no doubt be very soon as that's all I seem to do but I will as of this moment in time be free on Sunday 3rd August for a meet
So I'd like to finally come please

Last edited by sals; Jul 18th 2008 at 1:55 pm. Reason: spelling!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 4:43 am
Just Joined

Laura1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I am new to this website and to Townsville - I moved here in May. Meeting up in August sounds good please... finding it very strange not knowing many people here...... !
Old Jul 27th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys

How is 3rd august for everyone? At Seaview hotel beer garden The Strand. So that you know who we are i'll av a welsh dragon towel with me and im sure Patrice will have her Irish flag.

Will be great to see more faces there and all welcome

Suexx
Old Jul 27th 2008, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Guys

How is 3rd august for everyone? At Seaview hotel beer garden The Strand. So that you know who we are i'll av a welsh dragon towel with me and im sure Patrice will have her Irish flag.

Will be great to see more faces there and all welcome

Suexx
yep we'll def be there with the tricolour,would be great to meet some new people
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Guys

Forgot to say does 12 suit. Seaview hotel beer garden The strand. This sunday 3rd Aug.

Take care

Suexx
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

We would love to come but I am working yet again! We could get there for 3.30 but would you all still be there by then?

Sara
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pasty legs
We would love to come but I am working yet again! We could get there for 3.30 but would you all still be there by then?

Sara
hey 12pm might be a bit early for us as we are heading out sat night for dinner, probably be there about 1pm is that ok?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

OK guys shall we say 1 and we can stay so pasty legs we shall see you at
3ish Hope thats ok with everyone.

Suexx
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Sounds great. Thanks.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Sara
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by suesk
OK guys shall we say 1 and we can stay so pasty legs we shall see you at
3ish Hope thats ok with everyone.

Suexx
hello Suesk,
didnt take you long to start arranging meets again i remeber the wales meets just lovely !!! They were absolutely fab days crashes and all!!! hehehe
I reckon you need to be looking for a job as a PA you'd be ace.
Hope alls well in Townsville its just dandy in Bundy.
Richard actually went out drinking with his soccer mates Sat night ands going again on this sat yahooo at last!!
The house is coming on just great.
Speak soon
teryna
PS i met a fellow nurse from townsville on tues/weds last week while i was at a study course in brissie lovely girl a community nurse. i told her all about you all good of course
Byeee
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

sorry for stealing your site guys and girls got carried away messaging sue