Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville coffee meet

Townsville coffee meet

Old May 14th 2008, 10:06 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville coffee meet

Originally Posted by drdan
Hi Sara & Chris,

I think Emma & Sue are going to sort something out for early June when other new people to Townsville will have arrived. It will be on a weekend so people can make it if they are working. Picnic on the Strand seems to be a popular idea.

Chris, where does your gf work? I am at the Townsville hospital. Sara - I heard that you do nights in ED, will look out for you next time I come in at stupid o'clock, as usually head up to birth suite or theatre via your department.

See ya,
Danny
Yep....had an email from Sue yesterday and she said 1st Sunday in June on the Strand
Old May 14th 2008, 2:03 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

I dont get into Townsville until the 13th of June. So it will prob be the next meet that I will be at, thats if I am not working silly hours in the hospital.

Scottie.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:35 am
Just Joined

chrisclifton is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there, my girlfriend works at the Townsville Hospital too in rehab at the moment, she was in ED last month, Leah Murray u heard of her?

The meet in June sounds good, look forward to hearing the dates.

Chris
Old May 15th 2008, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by drdan
Hi Sara & Chris,

I think Emma & Sue are going to sort something out for early June when other new people to Townsville will have arrived. It will be on a weekend so people can make it if they are working. Picnic on the Strand seems to be a popular idea.

Chris, where does your gf work? I am at the Townsville hospital. Sara - I heard that you do nights in ED, will look out for you next time I come in at stupid o'clock, as usually head up to birth suite or theatre via your department.

See ya,
Danny

Hi,

Yes, I am an admin officer in ED. I usually work late shifts and the occassional night shift. I only do a five day fortnight so if you are around do come and say hello. Shoulder length brown curly hair usually running around like a mad person. Actually take no notice of the running around like a mad person bit as that covers most of us in ED!

Chris, I may have met Leah but we have so many people in and out I only usually recognise faces.

Look forward to meeting you all. If it is 1st June I am on an early shift but finish at 2.30 so it just depends on what time it is. If not, I am sure there will be another time.

Sara
Old May 20th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pasty legs
Hi,

Yes, I am an admin officer in ED. I usually work late shifts and the occassional night shift. I only do a five day fortnight so if you are around do come and say hello. Shoulder length brown curly hair usually running around like a mad person. Actually take no notice of the running around like a mad person bit as that covers most of us in ED!

Chris, I may have met Leah but we have so many people in and out I only usually recognise faces.

Look forward to meeting you all. If it is 1st June I am on an early shift but finish at 2.30 so it just depends on what time it is. If not, I am sure there will be another time.

Sara
hey there
we'd be interested in this meet if it's still happening,if ye wouldn't mind two irish people gate crashing! anyway if so could i get the details it would be great to get to know a few people
trice_ie
Old May 21st 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Can I come too please. I only know Struth lol. We usually meet up once or twice a month if anyone interested in joining us?
I've just checked my roster and unfortunately I'm working day shift on the
1st June finish at 6 pm but I may get to meet half you, as most of you spend time in ED and I'm there on most of my shifts, work for the ambo's! so I'll have to come to the next meet.
Sally
Old May 21st 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sals
Can I come too please. I only know Struth lol. We usually meet up once or twice a month if anyone interested in joining us?
I've just checked my roster and unfortunately I'm working day shift on the
1st June finish at 6 pm but I may get to meet half you, as most of you spend time in ED and I'm there on most of my shifts, work for the ambo's! so I'll have to come to the next meet.
Sally

I'll be on the admission shift that day (6.30 till 2.30) where you leave the ambo sheets. Say hello!

Sara
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:26 am
Just Joined

emmat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trice_ie
hey there
we'd be interested in this meet if it's still happening,if ye wouldn't mind two irish people gate crashing! anyway if so could i get the details it would be great to get to know a few people
trice_ie
Hi trice_ie,

It would be great if you could join us spoke to Sue yesterday and the details are 2pm Sunday 1st of June near the waterpark on the Strand.

Hopefully see you there,

Emma.
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pasty legs
I'll be on the admission shift that day (6.30 till 2.30) where you leave the ambo sheets. Say hello!

Sara
Hi Sara

Will definitely say hi as I'm bound to be in at some point.

Sally
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:07 am
Just Joined

Karond is just really niceKarond is just really niceKarond is just really niceKarond is just really niceKarond is just really niceKarond is just really niceKarond is just really niceKarond is just really nice

Tony arrives in Townsville on 28 May and the kids and I in June. He'll try and make it on 1st June. Whats the deal, does he need to bring anything? Who does he look out for and where ?
Old May 27th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Count us in do, it'll be nice to get to know some people
Old May 27th 2008, 1:27 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

When is the next meet in Townsville? I arrive the 12th of June and have 3.5 weeks off until I start work, would be nice to put faces to screen names.

Scottie.
Old May 28th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Karond
Tony arrives in Townsville on 28 May and the kids and I in June. He'll try and make it on 1st June. Whats the deal, does he need to bring anything? Who does he look out for and where ?
Hi just bring yourself and prehaps a towel to sit on, we are meeting near the waterpark so us with kids can play even the bigger kids amongst us if they like lol.

Originally Posted by trice_ie
Count us in do, it'll be nice to get to know some people
Ive been here 8 weeks and only met a few myself so itll be great to meet some more

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
When is the next meet in Townsville? I arrive the 12th of June and have 3.5 weeks off until I start work, would be nice to put faces to screen names.

Scottie.
Sorry Scottie im afraid this meet is on the 1st june but im sure we can arrange something for you. Plus my partner doesnt get back until 9th june so im sure he will be up for meeting a few people and maybe some beers lol
Old May 28th 2008, 12:20 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Originally Posted by suesk
Sorry Scottie im afraid this meet is on the 1st june but im sure we can arrange something for you. Plus my partner doesnt get back until 9th june so im sure he will be up for meeting a few people and maybe some beers lol
Cool I am up for that, give me a bell when you want to meet.

Scottie
Old May 28th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Cool I am up for that, give me a bell when you want to meet.

Scottie
Ive pmd you

Suexx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.