Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Top Clothes Drying Tip

Top Clothes Drying Tip

Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Top Clothes Drying Tip

Originally Posted by hevs
an esky puppy

(its ok anya, he's a bombers fan )

And only 44 days to go Hevs, wooohooooo
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:10 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
And only 44 days to go Hevs, wooohooooo
OMG no way!!! wheres that bloody party avatar when you need it!!
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

This thread reminds me of something we still haven't done since we moved into the house. We bought a tumble dryer along with a front-loading washer when we moved here. However the tumble dryer is still wrapping in its original packaging totally untouched. It's been over 3 months now...

We haven't had the need to use the dryer yet because of the weather. Even if it rains continuously - I think we have enough underwear and socks to last for a month... LOL

I love our Hills Hoist - it's the greatest Australian invention ever!

Mrs JTL
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

The out come of a disturbing union between an eskimo and a sled pulling dog??
you could be right. just think, on that ice miles from nowhere
i bet it goes on
its the mrs eskimo i feel sorry for. can u imagine giving birth to a 50L cool box. or do they start at 1L then grow. lol
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:18 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
This thread reminds me of something we still haven't done since we moved into the house. We bought a tumble dryer along with a front-loading washer when we moved here. However the tumble dryer is still wrapping in its original packaging totally untouched. It's been over 3 months now...

We haven't had the need to use the dryer yet because of the weather. Even if it rains continuously - I think we have enough underwear and socks to last for a month... LOL

I love our Hills Hoist - it's the greatest Australian invention ever!

Mrs JTL

Talking of Australian inventions, its taken 5 years but I now own my first Stubby holder.
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rumbletum
You know I have a bigger ESKY than you Soap But you have a Hills Hoist with special pegs for socks and I only have a pull out one attached to my wall ...ho hum...... were you bored or something, dragging up one year old posts....
no no no, we all know ive got the bigggggest COOL BOX in the world. ill show u mine if u show me yours.
hey it wasnt me that dragged it up. i just found it in another thread and thought how funny it was. now that your all clued up he he
hope to see u soon pal

soapy
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

Talking of Australian inventions, its taken 5 years but I now own my first Stubby holder.
hey me too, i bought 4 last week. well i needed 2 for both hands at the new year and another two ready
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
you could be right. just think, on that ice miles from nowhere
i bet it goes on
its the mrs eskimo i feel sorry for. can u imagine giving birth to a 50L cool box. or do they start at 1L then grow. lol
She'd certainly have to paws for breath to deliver a whole litter
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

that was bad
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:35 am
The Godfather

With jokes like that maybe you should retire.

ps, Mrs B says happy new year Hevvers & she will try & get the correct day at your next meeting.
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

With jokes like that maybe you should retire.

ps, Mrs B says happy new year Hevvers & she will try & get the correct day at your next meeting.
do u think the mods should ban posters for really pish jokes
i would have went on the second day then lol
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

that was bad
nearly as bad as some lettuce jokes!
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:39 am
The Godfather

do u think the mods should ban posters for really pish jokes
i would have went on the second day then lol

What makes you think you would have lasted 2 days????
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kaleb777
Hills Hoist is a rotary clothes line that doubles as a garden umbrella. It's true that clothes will fade very quickly due to the intense UV. I have always dried my clothes in the shade in Brisbane. They will dry in a few hours in winter and won't fade. Set up a retractable clothesline under a verandah or under a high set house that isn't built in below. Your clothes will dry without fading. If you want things dry fast you can use a line in direct sunlight but don't leave the clothes on all day because they'll end up disintegrating, not just fading. In summer you'll dry a pair of blue jeans in the sun in 30 minutes. I've had pillows, not pillow cases but pillows, dry in an hour on a 35C day.

can you believe the lease for our rental house says no drying of clothes outside, wish I had a hills hoist, I just use drying racks and hope the landlord does not come around.
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

nearly as bad as some lettuce jokes!
no i think that was right up there with them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.