tired joiner

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:09 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default tired joiner

just got in 730pm started at 630am workin for a roof carpenter for the last few days and belive me these lads work hard i sh?t you not had a 5min break
thats it and i did quite a bit of cut roofs in the uk but these are hard and really complicated but its rough and fast ,off to bed now got to get ready for another day in the the spring sun
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

martin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nice
Default Re: tired joiner

Ive been here 8 months and have seen how complicated these roofs are. Did loads of roofing in the Uk and loft conversions but have not done any roofing here and dont want to if I can help it. Its looks hard, hot, complicated and they dont use scaffolding.
good luck to you.
where abouts in perth are you as I am in Secret Harbour
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:18 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

in port kennedy but movin to secret harbour next week to porto novo where are u ?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

martin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nice

San javier Circle. We rented in Waikiki for 6 months then bought here as it is really nice. Good luck with the move. You renting or buying??
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:52 am
nail banger

we are rentin matey hope to move over the weekend had a rough old day today got the hips on finished about 430,on the way home after this bloke tellin me he's gonna take on a load of work after finding his new pome joiner me being honest told him i will do a couple more weeks till my tools come and might start looking for other work, he seen his arse and sacked me
so im sat here relived i dont have to be up at 5am tomorrow what are u up to ?????????
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Bloody hell mate, he sounds like a bit of an arsehole.
I have just started working for myself creating attic rooms. Its bloody hard work, dusty and hot but we will have to see how it goes as it is early days yet.
Have started advertising in the city as there seems to be a bit more money up there and have been working in Mt Lawley and South Perth this week.
I was working for a company in Bayswater doing the same sort of thing but me and the boss man didn't get on as he was a total dickhead. I had my own business for 21 years in the UK building loft conversions and I find it very hard working for someone, old habits die hard I suppose.
How long have you been over here and where in the UK were you. Are you married? Kids?
Let us know how you get on and good luck with the job hunting.
Get the West Australian tomorrow as there should be quite a few jobs in there.
Good Luck
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:28 am
nail banger

usual married two kids boys 8 and 17 from runcorn cheshire worked all over in my time the last 6 1/2 years doin extentions,got an interview at the TAFE tomorrow teachin kids how to cut them selfs with sharp things , been here three weeks got no tools for another month so feel a bit naked untill they arrive,did a couple of free days for a joiner hangin doors that was fun .There seems to be plenty of work about so when my toys arrive i can get out and earn me corn