Tired

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tired

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Cant afford a Pamper Day, although I would love it but we have loads on our plate and it just isnt a priority.

I have become an expert 'clock watcher' at work, where I gaze at the clock, do my 'groundhog day' of a train journey, pitch up at my London station after a couple of tubes with no memory of how I got there, get the train home and then crash

Today I shall 'try' and sort out my clothes.

Later on, I shall 'try' and do our resumes.

(she says blushing and feeling exhausted at the mere thought of it)
Have you got an example of an oz format cv as i can send you one if you need it?

I am just as bad as you. I should be sorting out the childrens clothes but everytime i walk in to their rooms and see the mess i end up back on BE having a cig break.

It will be home time soon, keep yourself amused winding up the office bitch
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Have you got an example of an oz format cv as i can send you one if you need it?

I am just as bad as you. I should be sorting out the childrens clothes but everytime i walk in to their rooms and see the mess i end up back on BE having a cig break.

It will be home time soon, keep yourself amused winding up the office bitch
Ill pm you my email addy, the sample would be great

Im going to change my dental appointment on Monday to a morning one, that way I can have the rest of the day to pack.

I wish I could wake up and it all be done.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ill pm you my email addy, the sample would be great

Im going to change my dental appointment on Monday to a morning one, that way I can have the rest of the day to pack.

I wish I could wake up and it all be done.
Ok will send it to you. I have changed my cv to fit. Its the normal stuff but different order. Take care