Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

This time next week........

This time next week........

Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future
Default This time next week........

This time next week, we would have landed in Brisbane for our 3 week validation trip. I'm so excited I could pee my pants
We just can't wait to get out there... Sun, sea, surf and lots of Is the weather nice at the moment? We are staying at Mermaid Beach. Anyone round that way who would like to meet up for drinks
and a chat would be great.
Sharon and Andy
xxx
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:52 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This time next week........

Oh WOW.... no wander you're excited I would be.

But please pee in a bucket or hold it!!

Where and when are are you moving to when you finally move.

We would love to meet up for a few but unfortunately we are still in the UK for now anyway. Just waiting the visa now....

Have a great trip and don't forget to post and let us all know how you got on and any interesting tips you pick up o the way..

Ang
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Oh WOW.... no wander you're excited I would be.

But please pee in a bucket or hold it!!

Where and when are are you moving to when you finally move.

We would love to meet up for a few but unfortunately we are still in the UK for now anyway. Just waiting the visa now....

Have a great trip and don't forget to post and let us all know how you got on and any interesting tips you pick up o the way..

Ang
Hi Angie, Will be moving to the Gold Coast around November time if all goes well. Feel quite drawn to Coomera/Helensvale at the moment, but only time will tell!! Will definately let you know how we get on, and good luck with your visas. xxxx
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sharon and Andy

So you should be excited!!!! Just back from a holiday at Coolangatta, bit further down the coast from Mermaid Beach - really loved it there, we had an apartment over looking the beach, AWESOME!

Drove right up the main coast - passing all the other main beaches including Mermaid - they are all pretty good beaches - the Gold Coast itself, (although we originally come from Cornwall in the UK and loved our beaches there) has the most glorious beaches we have ever seen! And SO BIG!!! The weather two weeks ago was really ace by day, clear blue skies, clear sunshine and quite warm. The evenings though were quite cool - jumper needed when dining out etc. Oh and actually had the 'duvet' on at night! (not like here in Cairns) Great watching people enjoying all the water sports! Must be even better in the Summer - will have to visit again that time of the year:-)

Sure you will have a fab time!

Have a good flight - enjoy the experience

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
This time next week, we would have landed in Brisbane for our 3 week validation trip. I'm so excited I could pee my pants
We just can't wait to get out there... Sun, sea, surf and lots of Is the weather nice at the moment? We are staying at Mermaid Beach. Anyone round that way who would like to meet up for drinks
and a chat would be great.
Sharon and Andy
xxx