Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time limit on visa's

Time limit on visa's

Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:33 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future
Default Time limit on visa's

Once visa is granted, is there a time limit as to when you have to enter Australia? Sometimes I hear it's 12 months other times I've heard it's 5 years?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:40 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time limit on visa's

Originally Posted by The Dove Family
Once visa is granted, is there a time limit as to when you have to enter Australia? Sometimes I hear it's 12 months other times I've heard it's 5 years?
It's 12 months from date of medical/police checks which ever was first
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:53 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dove Family

As stated the usual is 12 months from Medical or police check (whichever was the latest) to Enter Australia and validate you visa. The 5 years is the time limit in which to make the permanent move

Cheers
Kala
Old Feb 28th 2005, 8:33 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

if you have any medical conditions it can be 6 months from when ur meds/pcc were done....
Old Feb 28th 2005, 9:09 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by biggy
if you have any medical conditions it can be 6 months from when ur meds/pcc were done....
Yep, this could happen to us as Andrew has diabetes. They'd better get a shifty on with that visa as we'll have to validate in April,

Sarah