Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the time as arrived at last...

the time as arrived at last...

Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:15 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default the time as arrived at last...

Hi everyone, i havent been on here for awhile but my time as now come for me to go TODAY im sooooo excited but i come down with that dreaded cold flu type illness thats been going round so i feel really rough, 10 lemsips b4 i go might help cant wait to see my husband and kids again but might have to come back early for the court case was supposed to be staying until 1st feb but they are pushing for an early court date the sooner the better i say...ok will go now im leaving at 2pm today in my taxi so ned to pack last bits and stock up on immodium plus a clean pair of knickers a sick bag and lemsip...will report back for duties and updates on being reunited with the family when i have settled in...good luck to you all with your visa stuff, house selling etc
take care
johanne
Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:19 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Johanne, have a great time wish it was me
Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:19 am
WBB

good luck and best wishes fo the future

Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and best wishes

Really wish it was us
just need to sell my house

stef xx
Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you Johanne and thanks for your advise with regard to my problems with ex Hope it all goes really well for you and your family - get some sudafed capsules their excellent for that flu stuff going around

Good luck

Kath & Family
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: the time as arrived at last...

Originally posted by johanne
Hi everyone, i havent been on here for awhile but my time as now come for me to go TODAY im sooooo excited but i come down with that dreaded cold flu type illness thats been going round so i feel really rough, 10 lemsips b4 i go might help cant wait to see my husband and kids again but might have to come back early for the court case was supposed to be staying until 1st feb but they are pushing for an early court date the sooner the better i say...ok will go now im leaving at 2pm today in my taxi so ned to pack last bits and stock up on immodium plus a clean pair of knickers a sick bag and lemsip...will report back for duties and updates on being reunited with the family when i have settled in...good luck to you all with your visa stuff, house selling etc
take care
johanne

get some benylin day and night - much stronger ( ifu r not on any other medication, asthmatic etc etc)
Spk to ur pharmacist and get them to give u something stronger so u get better and carry on!! best of luck...PM me if u need help with it !
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck

Still can't understand why you want to leave the sea and sun of Blackpool though

Claire
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

AussieinLondon is an unknown quantity at this point

take care
johanne
Drop by when you're settled; I lived in Melbourne most of my life, might be useful to you if you feel a bit lost.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 11:09 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

take care
johanne
Good Luck !!! johanne hope you get better soon dont over do the paracetamol intake though by mixing medication