Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Wikiposts

Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:51 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by madsad
NOW THATS JUST CHEATIN!
GRAYLING!
MADSADS MRS! X
I know
But he sums it all up so well
Scotsman as well

I'm Irish but am in a Scotch Whisky phase

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:55 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

kALA,JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET TO OZ! GOD AM I GONA BE BAFFLED!
MADSADS MRS! X
Hello Mrs Madsad.

I'm OK on that front too, Married an Aussie, already been half transformed call the quilt the "duna", a packet of crisps "chips" and flip flops "thongs" Even went shopping for a Ute the other day!!! sterting to thinkI am Joe Mangle

Still having th Vegemite/Marmite row but I know I'll win eventually so it's OK.

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:56 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Grayling
I know
But he sums it all up so well
Scotsman as well

I'm Irish but am in a Scotch Whisky phase

Best wishes

G
Dont say that, it almost makes me American the ammount of Jack Daniels I got running through my blood right now.

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:03 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

KALA, Dont think too much of the Ozzies callin Flip flops "Thongs" my hubby is already confused!! Premature comes to my mind!!!
MADSADS MRS...
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:11 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

KALA, Dont think too much of the Ozzies callin Flip flops "Thongs" my hubby is already confused!! Premature comes to my mind!!!
MADSADS MRS...
Thongs flip flops hmmm how confusing....all i know is that flip flops kinda chaff the cheaks of yer arse lol
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:11 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

MADSADS MRS...

The 1st time I heard this I was at a Golf Course Near Melbourne (I think) and there was a sign saying what was and wasn't allowed on the course.

It was al listed and I heard this Swedish girl as innocent as anything saying "do they actually check you knickers" "what does it matter what Knickers I am wearing"

I dont think I have ever laughed so much.

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:12 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by biggy
Thongs flip flops hmmm how confusing....all i know is that flip flops kinda chaff the cheaks of yer arse lol
You been wearing your flip flops in the wrong place mate!!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala
The 1st time I heard this I was at a Golf Course Near Melbourne (I think) and there was a sign saying what was and wasn't allowed on the course.

It was al listed and I heard this Swedish girl as innocent as anything saying "do they actually check you knickers" "what does it matter what Knickers I am wearing"

I dont think I have ever laughed so much.

Kala

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:30 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD IDEA,LETS HAV ANOTHER!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Feel better this morning than I thought I might !!!!} OK didn't get up till 10.45}
NZ wine is JUST so good !!

Gill