Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tickets Booked eventually

Tickets Booked eventually

Old Feb 3rd 2010, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Al and Jacque is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tickets Booked eventually

Hi everyone the Clarkes are now going to Melbourne, thought about Brisbane for a while, we now have decided on Melbourne, we are staying in our friends house for 5 weeks, they are coming to Ireland and have offered us the house while they are away, we are delighted to be finally on our way and are very grateful of our friends very generous offer. We will be staying in Nunawading so if anyone wants to meet with a young family, 2 boys 7 and 4, Jacqueline and myself a carpenter. We will be flying from Dublin with Etihad at the end of April, so lots to get organised. I would like to send my tools over in advance can anyone recommend a company, have priced Freedom shipping, and would like to try a few others.

Al and Jacque
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tickets Booked eventually

Well done & good luck
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tickets Booked eventually

We just booked our flights today to Sydney for 28th April. Both scary and exciting!