Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiawamutu's House Build

Tiawamutu's House Build

Old May 1st 2007, 7:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tiawamutu's House Build

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
We were originally given August as a rough guide, but there, as you know, have been a few delays

Got a text from builder today to say we were on last week's 'allocated' list, which he says means it will be this week for delivery of bricks.

He's gonna let us know tomorrow he says.

I have everything crossed!
Ok i have everything crossed in the hope of bricks for Tia! - mind you it is going to make it hard to walk the kids to school!

Adele x
Old May 4th 2007, 12:45 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Cool!
Old May 4th 2007, 12:46 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Ok i have everything crossed in the hope of bricks for Tia! - mind you it is going to make it hard to walk the kids to school!

Adele x
Old May 4th 2007, 12:47 am

Back to broadband anyway

...all I need is some bricks now

Last edited by Tiawamutu; May 4th 2007 at 12:52 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 7:23 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

here ye go pet
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-bricks-012.jpg  
Old May 4th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by biggy
here ye go pet
Can I have some too?
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-dsc_0002.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-dsc_0004.jpg  
Old May 4th 2007, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by biggy
here ye go pet
Aw, thanks for that biggy, but I'm afraid they beat you to it!

Yes...........we have bricks!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

....and some cement....and a porta loo

Only thing is, no sooner have we got our broadband switched back on, it's gone off again! :curse:

and dial up is playing funny buggers!

Will try and post a picture, but it may take all night to upload.....here goes......................
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-april-07-house-etc-004.jpg  
Old May 4th 2007, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Can I have some too?
They said they would be coming to you next
Old May 4th 2007, 11:43 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing is, no sooner have we got our broadband switched back on, it's gone off again! :curse:

Will try and post a picture, but it may take all night to upload.....here goes......................
Is that window frames in the photo too?
Old May 4th 2007, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
Is that window frames in the photo too?
Yes, but we've had them nearly 4 weeks
Old May 4th 2007, 12:24 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You see - crossing everything worked!!!

(i wonder if it would work for my visa?!!)

i shall be expecting walls next week mind

hugs
Adele x
Old May 4th 2007, 2:35 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all
Cool Re: Tiawamutu's House Build

Originally Posted by youngy73
maybe some people would be interested in the spec of your home. it is after all the level of spec which defines the quality of the home. homes are generally built to the same structural specs. it is the difference in the quality of fixtures and fittings that make or break a home. everyone has bricks and drainage etc. it is the features in a home ( such as ewire or whatever) that are choices you have made which define your home from the next. surely it would be stupid not to discuss the reasons for putting certain features in your home. but its your thread and ill let you try and dictate how it goes
We have a 1/2 acre block of land and are currently looking at house designs so interested in any input from wherever, whoever. Can you start a new thread youngy73 on what to look out for in specs i.e. the cost cutters, the cost concuse and the realistic & the over the top?

Gillian
Old May 4th 2007, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by ray2gill
We have a 1/2 acre block of land and are currently looking at house designs so interested in any input from wherever, whoever. Can you start a new thread youngy73 on what to look out for in specs i.e. the cost cutters, the cost concuse and the realistic & the over the top?

Gillian
Were is your land, as it looks like you are in Dubai?
Old May 4th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And the toilet is finished as i see ;-).
Old May 5th 2007, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by Morko
And the toilet is finished as i see ;-).
Yeh....cool isn't it

....but a very strange looking one I think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.