Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
true!

hey, did you notice we both hit milestone posts? i got to 3400, and you got to 300!!!
You couple of sad buggers all those posts and you still want the last word!!!!!

Go on go to your bloody beds, soon as you do I'm going to PM the moderators to close this thread!!!!!

Sod you!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:43 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu

Go on go to your bloody beds, soon as you do I'm going to PM the moderators to close this thread!!!!!

Sod you!

hehe.....you a bad loser honey?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:44 pm
Merlot

how sad are we??? sat here on a saturday night........
I have a small child in my custody until her boozy parents roll in to collect! That is my excuse and I am sticking with it.

Am I able to have the last word and kill this CRAP thread!!!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:46 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
I have a small child in my custody until her boozy parents roll in to collect! That is my excuse and I am sticking with it.

Am I able to have the last word and kill this CRAP thread!!!

yes, i too am doing the babysitting whilst my other half rolls aruond sheffield city centre getting drunk!!

oh, ok, if you must!!!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

A nice sunny day in NZ today, perhaps some rain later.

I thankyou
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:49 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
A nice sunny day in NZ today, perhaps some rain later.

I thankyou
There's always one to spoil the fun!!!!!

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:49 pm
Merlot

yes, i too am doing the babysitting whilst my other half rolls aruond sheffield city centre getting drunk!!

oh, ok, if you must!!!

Gotta to be a law against baby sitting!!!

Right, the handbags are coming out!!!!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by Merlot
Gotta to be a law against baby sitting!!!
i agree!!

Right, the handbags are coming out!!!!

dont hit me!! ok, ok, yuou can have the last word!!!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thread Killers Anonymous

What's the weather like in your part of the world?

I thankyou
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:54 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

how sad are we??? sat here on a saturday night........
Yeah i'm off to bed in a mo.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:58 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu

Sod you!
Can you tuck me in
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

I thankyou
Sod Off!!

Its shite as always!! (the weather that is)

I was hoping this thread would be closed before you buggers got up in the morning!!! Go on back to bed and have a long lie!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Can you tuck me in
Yeah but I'm a perv (he he) Something about honey and covering ones person comes to mind!!!!

Are u still up for it
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:20 pm
Merlot

I thankyou
Suffering from bad wind . . . and the weather is shite as well.

Bugger off to bed those in the UK and leave me to take the thread killer cup!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default I win..........

It's still sunny in NZ!!!!!!!

I thankyou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.