Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For those with Kids.......

For those with Kids.......

Old Apr 15th 2004, 4:25 pm
Go Banana's !!

This is what we did:
Daughter's term finishes 2nd July. We had to give notice a term in advance, so she will be saying her goodbyes at the end of summer term. If we haven't sold the house by Sept, the school has agreed to take her back a week on week basis.

Personally and this is only my opinion, it's best to leave the children in school 'til as late as possible. Gives them something to do while you are cleaning everything so customs doesn't dump it !!
(just had another shipper round..........all that cleaning is quite daunting.....golf clubs.......horseriding tack.......shoes argh !!!!)

Jill

Old Apr 15th 2004, 9:34 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by SteveBannister
I did wonder! Don't worry, I'll accept the apology!

House is being advertised. Photos went on the site today. Just got to sit back and wait!

http://www.propertybroker.com/proper...ropertyID=4731

Shippers came on Tuesday for their final quote. They only need 2 weeks notice.

Getting closer!
Really nice home you have Steve...... so glad ya decided not to use that year mornin snap with those over ripe bananas and empty cartons......

love boomie