Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Third time lucky!!

Third time lucky!!

Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Third time lucky!!

We've sold the house again!! To a cash buyer who wants to complete early September. Which doesn't give us much time to get sorted - Aarghh! Im going to be falling over everywhere I go between now & completion coz thers no way I'm uncrossing my fingers & toes.

Tasha x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Location: At the moment Lichfield, Staffs. Hopefully Adelaide June/July 08
Aussiebound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Third time lucky!!

Good Luck, i'll keep mine crossed for you aswell
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:24 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

jammy sod

good luck

lee
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Best of British to you - we have also accepted an offer on the house (Hubby says its not sold until its signed) I do have this awful feeling that we will get a letter from solicitior to say ok you complete next week and here we are sat in a house full of stuff I need to get rid of -
Lindsey

Karma sent - Positive vibes toward the move (third time is lucky)
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:16 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Really hope it works out for you this time.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

hope everything goes ok 4 u this time. Keep us updated. Loads of luck sent your way.

Suexx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:37 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suesk
hope everything goes ok 4 u this time. Keep us updated. Loads of luck sent your way.

Suexx
it was third time lucky for us.....and everything was a rush in the end...fingers and toes crossed for ya..................thump.....bugga just fell over
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4Reids
We've sold the house again!! To a cash buyer who wants to complete early September. Which doesn't give us much time to get sorted - Aarghh! Im going to be falling over everywhere I go between now & completion coz thers no way I'm uncrossing my fingers & toes.

Tasha x
I hope it all goes ok this time. Amanda.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:15 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations. Our sale has fallen through twice so we're hoping third time will be lucky for us too.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:47 pm
3 Yrs til the good life!

terriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really nice

fingers crossed for you!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:33 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 4Reids

Tasha x
Hi Tash, it was 3rd time lucky for us too - we've finally exchanged!!

Major panic now trying to get everything organised - we fly out on 18th!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

Your so lucky, we have had our house up for sale since Feb, 2 offers then they backed out and now no viewers for over 2 weeks so we changing estate agents, we have had our visa since May and its so frustrating, was hoping the kids wouldnt have to start another school year here as our daughter starts secondary school but they will now.

Hope everything goes to plan for you.

Sam.x

Last edited by The Brooks; Aug 4th 2007 at 7:45 am. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pam
Hi Tash, it was 3rd time lucky for us too - we've finally exchanged!!

Major panic now trying to get everything organised - we fly out on 18th!
Hi Pam,

Thats great news! Ours seems to be going ok at the mo. The shippers are booked for the 29th - I thought that was going to be a rush but the 18th!! You'll be busy now then. Good luck with the whole move and let us know how you get on when you arrive.

Tasha x
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Brooks
Your so lucky, we have had our house up for sale since Feb, 2 offers then they backed out and now no viewers for over 2 weeks so we changing estate agents, we have had our visa since May and its so frustrating, was hoping the kids wouldnt have to start another school year here as our daughter starts secondary school but they will now.

Hope everything goes to plan for you.

Sam.x
Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear things aren't going too well for you. Fingers crossed it'll start to happen when you change agents. Good luck.

Tasha x