Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thinking of traveling in Australia

Thinking of traveling in Australia

Old Jun 30th 2016, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Chelseak92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking of traveling in Australia

Hi I currently live in the uk I have a daughter that will be two in August I have decided i want to take her traveling before she starts mainstream school l.. I'm looking for as much advise as possible in regards to traveling to Australia.. I.E finances etc please any advice guidance and information will be greatly appreciated..
Many thanks
Chelsea
Old Jul 1st 2016, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of traveling in Australia

Hi and welcome

Well, it is huge country. How long are you planning on spending? What is your budget?
Old Jul 1st 2016, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chelseak92
Hi I currently live in the uk I have a daughter that will be two in August I have decided i want to take her traveling before she starts mainstream school l.. I'm looking for as much advise as possible in regards to traveling to Australia.. I.E finances etc please any advice guidance and information will be greatly appreciated..
Many thanks
Chelsea
It is really not clear what you want to know. The more specific you can be with your question the more people can help. What do you mean by "finances" for example? What information are you looking for?
Old Jul 1st 2016, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

How long do you want to spend in Australia. Visit visas do vary in length but have no working rights. The working holiday visa does not allow you to bring your child with you so is not an option.

If you want to travel and work then Australia may not be possible.