Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thinking about moving to Perth WA

Thinking about moving to Perth WA

Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Dills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant future
Default Thinking about moving to Perth WA

Hi Everyone,

I am a child care manager and start my third and final year of Ba(Ed) Teaching degree in September, I will graduate in July 2011. This is when I was intending to apply to emigrate to Perth, I lived there for 7 years as a child, and well just fell in love with the country.

My occupation is was on the old sol list as child care manager, however dont know if it will be on the revised list which will be publicised in April 2010. If it is then I will start my application.

I am also divorced with 4 children, of whom I have full custody and their father has no access rights in law, although he does see them. My youngest son also has mild haemophilla, would this prevent my application from being successful. Also how much money roughly will I need, I own my own house, so will have some equity their.

It is a dauting prospect, but doing it on my own doesnt put me off. Any helpful advise would be appreciated.

Claire x
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Dills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant future
Default Re: Thinking about moving to Perth WA

Originally Posted by Dills
Hi Everyone,

I am a child care manager and start my third and final year of Ba(Ed) Teaching degree in September, I will graduate in July 2011. This is when I was intending to apply to emigrate to Perth, I lived there for 7 years as a child, and well just fell in love with the country.

My occupation is was on the old sol list as child care manager, however dont know if it will be on the revised list which will be publicised in April 2010. If it is then I will start my application.

I am also divorced with 4 children, of whom I have full custody and their father has no access rights in law, although he does see them. My youngest son also has mild haemophilla, would this prevent my application from being successful. Also how much money roughly will I need, I own my own house, so will have some equity their.

It is a dauting prospect, but doing it on my own doesnt put me off. Any helpful advise would be appreciated.

Claire x
39 views doesnt anybody have any advice...pretty please
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

sportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to all

Hi Dills,

I think it would be best to talk to one of the migration agencies. You have things in your favour (qualifications and lived there before) but I suppose you will need to provide evidence of how financially you will be able to support your kids and of course who will look after them when you are working?
BoL
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dills
39 views doesnt anybody have any advice...pretty please
now you have altered your dates in your thread you may get more answers
Old Feb 19th 2010, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

There are agents who deal in medical issues. Have a search and see if you can find one - I am sorry I just can't remember who it is off the top of my head. They should hopefully be able to answer any queries you may have.,

Good luck.