Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things to do in june (perth area)

things to do in june (perth area)

Old May 4th 2009, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

wanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant future
Smile things to do in june (perth area)

Hi All ,

We (Me 36, wife 34, DS 04 FIL, MIL, from Paisley Scotland) are going on our validation trip on the 6th June for three weeks and are staying in the singleton beach area. Has anyone got any meet ups planed that we could tag along to? Or can give us advice on things to do/see. Will be doing the usual suburb hunting (although I have already picked Hallshead as a starting point) and job hunting and general getting to know our way about.

Any meet ups and pointers would be great.

Thanks,

Anthony.
Old May 5th 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

wanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: things to do in june (perth area)

I'll take that as a no then?
Old May 6th 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice
Default Re: things to do in june (perth area)

Hi,

Firstly congrats on your visa, bet you're excited about your validation trip!

As you're going to be south of the river I'd suggest you have a look on the emi-great (I think that's how it's spelt?) website discussion forum, most of the expats who live around Port Kennedy/Secret Harbour etc post on there and arrange meet ups for that area.

Good luck with your trip!

Louise
Old May 6th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Hi
Well done for getting your visa We've been in Port Kennedy for 6mths and love it here! There's been a couple of meet-ups at Mandurah so look out for the thread as I'm sure there will be another one soon.

If you'd like to pm me I'll try and help with anything you may like to know

Heather
Old May 7th 2009, 11:24 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

damn sorry can't organise anything for June due to the weather

but i will be starting the Kings Park meets again in october when the weather improves

So when you move over permanently.... come along!!!