Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is there plugs on the airplane?

is there plugs on the airplane?

Old May 7th 2009, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all
Default is there plugs on the airplane?

i am going back to Ireland and i can't remember if there is plugs where i can plug in my lap top and DVD player? if there is what is the adapter?
is this a stupid question??? i never had them the last time i flew so i never had to think about it! i am flying with eithad airlines.
thanks
kate.
Old May 7th 2009, 12:26 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is there plugs on the airplane?

Originally Posted by kateandderek2
i am going back to Ireland and i can't remember if there is plugs where i can plug in my lap top and DVD player? if there is what is the adapter?
is this a stupid question??? i never had them the last time i flew so i never had to think about it! i am flying with eithad airlines.
thanks
kate.
Depends on which airline, which type of aircraft, etc.
Old May 7th 2009, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is there plugs on the airplane?

[QUOTE=kateandderek2;7549198]i am going back to Ireland and i can't remember if there is plugs where i can plug in my lap top and DVD player? if there is what is the adapter?
thanks
kate.[Entertainment and communication

I think this will answer your question direct from their website!

On our new fleet of aircraft, Coral Economy class guests can look forward to over 350 hours of world-class entertainment with our advanced audio-video-on-demand system. Our 10.4-inch personal LCD screens — the largest in comparable cabins in the industry — add a whole new dimension to entertainment in the air.

You also enjoy greater flexibility in what you wish to listen to: our Audio Player lets you create your own play lists. And our wide range of interactive games will leave you spoilt for choice.

PC power outlets, USB ports and RJ 45 sockets in all seats allow you to connect your laptop and catch up with work as you fly. On certain aircraft, you will even have access to our in-flight telephony system, offering a truly seamless travel experience

/QUOTE]