Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They want more info.....?????

They want more info.....?????

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:44 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default They want more info.....?????

Just heard back re my prospective partner application. As expected they now want meds (booked for next week) and crime reports etc. However they've asked for more details re our relationship history. Want to know further details re the time we're apart, and how we'll support each other financially and emotionally etc.

We outlined our whole history and explained how we keep in contact (provided copy phone bills etc). We also covered things financially with copy pay slips and letters from employers etc, and we even covered the soppy mushy stuff too (I think). I know we will support each other emotionally no matter what. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough.

Any ideas about what more we should provide?

Also, I've no idea how thorough the meds are. We're not talking rubber gloves are we?:scared:
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:49 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: They want more info.....?????

Originally posted by loose
Just heard back re my prospective partner application. As expected they now want meds (booked for next week) and crime reports etc. However they've asked for more details re our relationship history. Want to know further details re the time we're apart, and how we'll support each other financially and emotionally etc.

We outlined our whole history and explained how we keep in contact (provided copy phone bills etc). We also covered things financially with copy pay slips and letters from employers etc, and we even covered the soppy mushy stuff too (I think). I know we will support each other emotionally no matter what. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough.

Any ideas about what more we should provide?

Also, I've no idea how thorough the meds are. We're not talking rubber gloves are we?:scared:
Hi

Don't know if you've seen these but have attached some checklists that may help.
Have a search here and on the immigration forum quite a few people have posted lists of what they enclosed in their applications.

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:50 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by BKate
Hi

Don't know if you've seen these but have attached some checklists that may help.
Have a search here and on the immigration forum quite a few people have posted lists of what they enclosed in their applications.

Good luck
Have attached more
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
cis07.pdf (63.6 KB, 136 views)
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose

Don't know about the other stuff but don't worry about the medicals
They are very straightforward and fairly basic.

NO rubber Gloves or anything like that

G
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 4:54 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Cheers guys.

Managed to check out a couple of useful threads on the immigration forum too, so I reckon I'm all set.

Thanks.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:09 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you found some threads. Look up Anthonykirby threads. He was asked for more information but got his visa in the end.

Good luck.

Edited after WBB pointed out typo.

Last edited by bondipom; Feb 2nd 2004 at 7:25 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:12 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
Glad you found some threads. Look up Anothonykirby threads. He was asked for more information but got his visa in the end.

Good luck.
Anthonykirby

he is a ledgend here.

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:13 pm
earlswood

Also, I've no idea how thorough the meds are. We're not talking rubber gloves are we?:scared: [/QUOTE]

They might wear rubber gloves for the "cough and drop"