Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is there a Disney Store shop in Perth

Is there a Disney Store shop in Perth

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

jamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the rough
Default Is there a Disney Store shop in Perth

Hi

Going through things with the kids on our move and my 5 year old daughter is asking if there is a Disney Store in Pe rth in one of the malls (or one planned)

I can't seem to see one anywhere?

Cheers

James
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Is there a Disney Store shop in Perth

Hi I was there last year and the year befor and railed the shops!! I did not see a Disney store that i can remember. Maybe one is open now though??

Amanda xx
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Location: ex-Lancashire, ex-Northern suburbs, Perth WA, now Switzerland
cyclemark has a spectacular aura aboutcyclemark has a spectacular aura aboutcyclemark has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Is there a Disney Store shop in Perth

Originally Posted by jamesegrant
Hi

Going through things with the kids on our move and my 5 year old daughter is asking if there is a Disney Store in Pe rth in one of the malls (or one planned)

Cheers

James
You must be joking....
Perth is not big on world-wide names, you will find it takes a while to get used to the shops!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:03 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I know there isn't one in Perth city but I am sure there is still one in Galleria shopping centre, Morley.

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

I dont live in Perth but I dont think there are any Disney stores in Australia at all.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jamesegrant
Hi

Cheers

James

Not as far as I know, sorry - would love there to be one tho
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:38 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

List of stores in Aus: http://mapage.noos.fr/disneyparc/TDSAustralie.htm
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:26 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi

Yep Morley Galleria

That shopping centre is huuuuge!!!! I miss centres, the only ones I get to see here in the UK are Brent Cross and Kingston.

I am a shopping addict!!!!