Reload this Page >

Is there a conspiracy??

Is there a conspiracy??

Old May 13th 2005, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is there a conspiracy??

Originally Posted by charlie63
Its a real bummer, we have been on the market since feb with 5 offers most supid we thought at the time now kicking our selves for taking an earlier one, 2 buyers fallen through an 2 time wasters!! and since march its been silent thought it was the election and then the interest news, now just think people are nervous to buy!! Or the government is conspiring to stop us all pi****ng off!! mmm

So Snooty fox getting a poshing up eh!! only up the road from Willow Tree me all that carvery stuff not good for the ole hip you know so beware!!

What does hubby do again? I,m certain tha o Matilda will do see you fine and dandy, good luck with it all. We hope to be off end of June / start of July job waiting and I finish work next week - ooh lady of leisure and gonna 'Do lunch' with ole friends, nice one.

Will keep an eye out on your journey for visa

Charlie
they floggin 90% snooty fox mate and building houses on it and around about so major competition in house sales - bummer.

hubbie is plumber/gasfitter