theme parks

Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:17 am
Brisbane Bound

emma p is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool theme parks

does anyone know of any good theme parks?

Its just that my dad has said since i was about 8 that he'd take me to Alton Towers but he hasn't so i want him to be able to take me somewhere in Aussie.

Emma xxxxx
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Whereabouts are you going to be Emma?

Can be a long drive West to East for a day out
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:22 am
Brisbane Bound

Cool

Originally posted by Nibbs
Whereabouts are you going to be Emma?

Can be a long drive West to East for a day out
I am going to be near Brisbane probably half an hour to the south of the centre
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:23 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: theme parks

Originally posted by emma p
does anyone know of any good theme parks?

Its just that my dad has said since i was about 8 that he'd take me to Alton Towers but he hasn't so i want him to be able to take me somewhere in Aussie.

Emma xxxxx
Emma
If you end up in Birkdale, then its about an hours drive or so, down to DreamWorld, Wet & Wild, MovieWorld & SeaWorld.

Good luck.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

And Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo is not far north of Brisbane. Lot's of crocodiles...
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:34 am
Brisbane Bound

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
And Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo is not far north of Brisbane. Lot's of crocodiles...
Thats sounds good. I've not heard of that before.

Thanks

Emma xxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 8th 2004, 11:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Emma xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.crocodilehunter.com/

Old Feb 8th 2004, 11:38 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Emma xxxxxxxxxx
Steve irwin is the taller fella !
Attached Thumbnails theme parks-steve_koala.jpeg  
Old Feb 8th 2004, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Emma
Last week we went to Dreamworld for the day. My girls who are 7 and 9 seemed to enjoy it there. There was a part dedicated to Nickelodeon.

We have also visite WB Movie world and Sea world. I thought that Movie world was much better than dream world, however, the kids loved all of them.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi

We liked Dreamworld better than Movie World. Seaworld was a real let down compared to Florida.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 6:53 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by lee/jane
Hi

We liked Dreamworld better than Movie World. Seaworld was a real let down compared to Florida.
But everything is a let down compared to the theme parks in Orlando (& Tampa - don't want to leave out Busch Gardens).

Movieworld can not be put in the same category as Universal or Disney Studios (MGM).

Emma make sure you go to Alton Towers before you leave the UK, it is better than the ones on the Gold Coast.