Thanx Polly!

Old Nov 4th 2003, 7:21 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanx Polly!

Thanx for a fun afternoon, its nice to talk to someone older than 5
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:44 am
WBB

you two been out on the lash then?

Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Was fun wasn't it! Paddling, playing in the sand, eating ice creams - and that was just us, not the kids!

Must take my rose tinted specs off now and remember that I'm in the real Australia, not somewhere with nice views, and wonderful parks, and seriously gorgeous houses!

Billy, you missed a good afternoon!

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 4th 2003 at 8:47 am.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:00 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Billy, we had lunch with Dagboy at the pub (not a pokie in sight), had a few beers (well I drank coke cos I was driving ), went down to the beach, let the kids play in the park, had a walk along the pier & paddled our feet as Polly said. Its a hard life ..... ooops just remembered, life out here in Aust is such sh*t .

Polly, lots of other gorgeous houses, mine needs to be alot cleaner to be considered gorgeous LOL.

Wait til PeteY hears that we checked out his pad, we should call the agent & see if we an get an inspection!!! LOL
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Came home and told the Bloke that I've found the perfect house and we are moving. He went pale at the edges and nearly dropped the eggs! Cruel aren't I!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:14 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by Pollyana
Came home and told the Bloke that I've found the perfect house and we are moving. He went pale at the edges and nearly dropped the eggs! Cruel aren't I!!!!
House or unit? Cos we still live in this one, remember? LOL
And my chooks would never forgive you if you broke their eggs .
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:35 am
Home and Happy

I know, wasn't suggesting we kick you out, but it gave him a fright!! Cheered him up by telling him we'll let him go paddling with the kids one day.....!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:48 am
Rocket Scientist

Like I said once before, I know of some nice blocks of land going up for sale in about 18 months time, complete with nice neighbours & the hubby is even a Pom .
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:03 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Billy, we had lunch with Dagboy at the pub (not a pokie in sight), had a few beers (well I drank coke cos I was driving ), went down to the beach, let the kids play in the park, had a walk along the pier & paddled our feet as Polly said. Its a hard life ..... ooops just remembered, life out here in Aust is such sh*t .

Polly, lots of other gorgeous houses, mine needs to be alot cleaner to be considered gorgeous LOL.

Wait til PeteY hears that we checked out his pad, we should call the agent & see if we an get an inspection!!! LOL
Oioi !! Less spying please Mrs D !!

Getting in practise for when i arrive. (gonna shout it down the esplanade when the locals get too rowdy )

"OI !! GET ORF MOI LAAAND" !!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Nice pad by the way Pete! We'll be round for a party!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:05 pm
WBB

you are making me jealous

never mind, my turn will come, sounds like polly is fitting in just nice.

Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:01 pm
Rocket Scientist

Billy, shes fitting in a treat ...... shes *got it* .

Pete, LOL, your land huh? Its now got a big for rent sign up on it, so you had better be quick! Polly was most impressed with your view . Oh & btw, the pier is open again, we took a walk out there yesterday, now its the saltwater pools turn, closed for renovations!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:09 pm
Home and Happy

Aw gee thanks Mrs D! Thats a nice one to read to start the day!!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:21 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by Pollyana
Aw gee thanks Mrs D! Thats a nice one to read to start the day!!!
No probs, its true! Second thing you will learn about me (after the fact that Im always late which you have already witnessed ) is that I dont lie about things, I would have to be the worst liar in the world LOL.

You arent gonna believe this ...... but my laptop that I usually post from in the house has died on me ..... so Im now relegated to the shed as well! Oh well at least I can keep Dagboy company now LOL
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Billy, shes fitting in a treat ...... shes *got it* .

Pete, LOL, your land huh? Its now got a big for rent sign up on it, so you had better be quick! Polly was most impressed with your view . Oh & btw, the pier is open again, we took a walk out there yesterday, now its the saltwater pools turn, closed for renovations!
Always knew that Polly was the one to make it,as she is always so positive even when the shites are on site to bring everyone down.Well done POLLYANNA look to you for insperation.I too am going out on a spouse visa(married a sheila )although we are both going out on a limb,we will do our best to make it work for our kids.Polly where would your next choice to be to live in Aus,sorry to put you on a spot but I just read your reply earlier.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.