Thanx Polly!

Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No probs Chris, My first choice (wait for the Aussies to look puzzled!) would actually have been Hobart - first place I visited, and I just looove the Tassie wilderness, the whole isolation thing, miles of empty beaches, little rocky coves, forests, lakes - paradise. Guess the isolation might get to me after a while though. I also know Hobart a lot better than I know Brissie, though I'm now finding my feet here a little.
Mrs D took me sightseeing yesterday, most amazing views over the water, and I'm falling in love with Queensland more day by day. theres always Tassie for holidays.......!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pollyana
No probs Chris, My first choice (wait for the Aussies to look puzzled!) would actually have been Hobart - first place I visited, and I just looove the Tassie wilderness, the whole isolation thing, miles of empty beaches, little rocky coves, forests, lakes - paradise. Guess the isolation might get to me after a while though. I also know Hobart a lot better than I know Brissie, though I'm now finding my feet here a little.
Mrs D took me sightseeing yesterday, most amazing views over the water, and I'm falling in love with Queensland more day by day. theres always Tassie for holidays.......!
Polly, if you are up on the Sunshine Coast and still want to have that coffee, let me know. We are back from UK end December. I love meeting people from here as some seem to doubt I am really real: The creek/forest part of our house will remind you of Tasmania, just a bit warmer thats all
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:11 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Im glad someone else can see why I love it down here in the Wynnum area so much, I am seriously having second thoughts about moving out of the area.

Wonder how much that block of land that we saw yesterday up on the hill is Polly?
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Never mind the Aussie's looking puzzled Although my mrs lived there and liked what she remembered,her younger brother was born there,she can't remember what was exciting there.Granted we live quite a hectic lifestyle allways on the go but I'm sure she would have remembered something of Taz.Sorry to all you taz devils out there ,maybe thats whats so appealing "the tranquility of Tasmania".Allright Polly we're with you You've got us under your spell
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:18 am
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Billy, shes fitting in a treat ...... shes *got it* .

Pete, LOL, your land huh? Its now got a big for rent sign up on it, so you had better be quick! Polly was most impressed with your view . Oh & btw, the pier is open again, we took a walk out there yesterday, now its the saltwater pools turn, closed for renovations!

glad to see polly enjoying things, you deserve it.

hope to follow in your foot steps on the spouse visa things after the new year, will probably rely on you for great info then as we all do all the time.

a few too many tonight me thinks.

champions league highlights then bed.

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:20 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
Polly, if you are up on the Sunshine Coast and still want to have that coffee, let me know. We are back from UK end December. I love meeting people from here as some seem to doubt I am really real: The creek/forest part of our house will remind you of Tasmania, just a bit warmer thats all
If you arent real, how do you type stuff on here?

Feel privileged Polly, I havent had an invite to a tupperware party or coffee yet, dunno why that is
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:24 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by welshboybilly
glad to see polly enjoying things, you deserve it.

hope to follow in your foot steps on the spouse visa things after the new year, will probably rely on you for great info then as we all do all the time.

a few too many tonight me thinks.

champions league highlights then bed.
Just off topic (cos I can, since its my thread ) WBB, my kids are most upset with you, they wanted to see the smilie face in the oven again & again & I had to tell them that you had changed it. NOT impressed LOL. Just waiting for them to spot the walking leaf, at least they wont know exactly what it is anyway

Sweet dreams!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:24 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The Wynnum area is certainly beautiful. Mrs D, you should ring up about that block, even if just for interest to see how much they want.
Dotty, give me a yell when you are back from the UK! I'm sure you are real!!! We'll see what we can do about meeting up, and you can bring me the latest gossip from "up north"! (and some Jaffa Cakes, Dry Blackthorn Cider and sour Skittles wouldn't go amiss!! Oh no, I'm missing things already!!!)
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

Mrs D, I've not been invited to Tupperware yet, but I know where you can find a good Enjo party, just as good I bet......!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:29 am
Rocket Scientist

Mrs D, I've not been invited to Tupperware yet, but I know where you can find a good Enjo party, just as good I bet......!
LOL I meant an invite from dotty! Im sure I can find any old tupperware party, I wanted a special one

Was that agent Ray White. do you remember?
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:32 am
Rocket Scientist

Found it land for sale ....... 1.2 million - thats not gonna leave alot left over for building is it? LOL
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:11 am
Home and Happy

Could always pitch a tent I guess??!!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:26 am
Rocket Scientist

Could always pitch a tent I guess??!!!
Yeah, maybe I could borrow one off Rach (nosuchluck)? She has a heap by the sound of it LOL.

Otherwise we would have to *gasp* borrow money off the bank. And you know how Im feeling about banks right now . Although at least if we borrow money they cant *lose* any of ours .
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:35 am
Home and Happy

Still reckon they'd "borrowed" it to put on a horse yesterday!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:39 am
Rocket Scientist

Still reckon they'd "borrowed" it to put on a horse yesterday!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how dare they, what if *I* had wanted to put it on a horse? Besides the fact that I didnt even know anything running LOL.

Dagboys horse mamool won him his stake back in his office sweep ..... because it ran last ! hehe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.