Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thankyou Mrs Madsad

Thankyou Mrs Madsad

Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:39 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thankyou Mrs Madsad

Originally Posted by Bordy
Im going up to Sydney in a few weeks, I'll sort him out.
Aye you get him pure trouble that yin !!

Donna.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna and Malcolm

You want blue - can you run to this
http://www.ljhooker.com.au/property_...pe=residential
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:04 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Donna and Malcolm

Looks like Soapys dream house.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:09 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Donna and Malcolm

Wow!! just a bit obvious though !! Hubby wants it!!

Lol!!! thanks moneypen.

Donna.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:12 pm

Soapy would luv it,gift wrapped in a red & white bow

Donna.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Soapy would luv it,gift wrapped in a red & white bow

Donna.
right u lot stop pickin on me, ive been oot sittin in the SUN !!!!!!
donna u will have forgotten what that is he he
now ma heeds aw sore. so ive nipped in for some tattie scones and eggs yummm
as for that hoose. remind me not to move to nerang

hey bordy dont u bother going to sydney, they wont let u in !!!! ha ha ha
when are u going anyway? oh and did u read aw that soppy sh!te malcom was saying to donna? pure brass neck man
Old Nov 27th 2004, 2:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
right u lot stop pickin on me, ive been oot sittin in the SUN !!!!!!
donna u will have forgotten what that is he he
now ma heeds aw sore. so ive nipped in for some tattie scones and eggs yummm
as for that hoose. remind me not to move to nerang

hey bordy dont u bother going to sydney, they wont let u in !!!! ha ha ha
when are u going anyway? oh and did u read aw that soppy sh!te malcom was saying to donna? pure brass neck man

Yeah I read the soppy stuff, I reckon hes forgot her birthday or somethin.

I'm going up to Sydney for a couple of days just, around 21st December with the Mrs & mt sis & hubby who are comin over from Scotland for Xmas.
Staying at the Medina Grand wherever that is.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 4:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah I read the soppy stuff, I reckon hes forgot her birthday or somethin.

I'm going up to Sydney for a couple of days just, around 21st December with the Mrs & mt sis & hubby who are comin over from Scotland for Xmas.
Staying at the Medina Grand wherever that is.
i think thats in the city, i saw it once but i cant rmbr where
i would try to get a beer with u. but i think we will bith be really busy with xmas . but if theres a chance, ill jump at it