Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Salsa Night Saturday

Salsa Night Saturday

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Salsa Night Saturday

Just bringing this to top again as its this weekend

Party & Performances (BYO):
Saturday 27th November @ Humphrey's Dance Studio
Suite 18 / 443 Albany Hwy, Vic Park

$20 (Door)
9:00pm til late / Dress: Elegant

8.00 - 9.00pm Free beginner's lesson with MisterSalsa

Hope to see all you Ladies there for a giggle
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:57 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salsa Night Saturday

Originally Posted by Swifts

$20 (Door)

Hope to see all you Ladies there for a giggle :-D
Oh, nearly forgot about this!
Emily was maybe planning a party for sat night, but I'll have to get her to come along to this instead!!!

Arghhhhh, what to wear???!!!! As you all know, I'm not the elegant type!!! Might have to wear the same as to the wedding
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Theresa
Would love to come on Saturday, have sent you a pm.
Bit worried about what to wear and shaking my stuff, might be more cut out for belly dancing, but I'll give it a go!
Anyone else up for it? Come on ladies!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi Theresa
Would love to come on Saturday, have sent you a pm.
Bit worried about what to wear and shaking my stuff, might be more cut out for belly dancing, but I'll give it a go!
Anyone else up for it? Come on ladies!
Hi simone,
I got ur text,but only just got credit,i was all ready 4 sat,but my brother has unnexspectly called me out the blue and is flying over tom for just 10 days,so i cant make it ...really sorri,i have not seen him since last new year as hes been in the army in basara..and hes back next year...so i want to really make the most of it....i realy can not wait......im soooooo excited,its all go now wi family,so mite not be albe to make anything till after wedding,but as soon as new year comes and goes,ill be there.........cant wait to meet u all,....hope u all ave a grt nite....
love tasha
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Sorry no go my end, i have the inlaws here so a bit busy at the moment. Hope you all have a great time, as you always do
Joanne
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:04 am
Go Banana's !!

Don't need to ask if I'm coming just hope I have the energy

Jill

Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question.....
Don't you need a partner to dance the salsa?
Or are we just going to dance with each other?

Natasha and Jo, sorry you can't make it, but yeah, family is fun and important too! Will see you some other time!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:36 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Simone
I have a question.....

Natasha and Jo, sorry you can't make it, but yeah, family is fun and important too! Will see you some other time!

Think i need to be the runaway employee again girls as Im always missing our nights and days out.

xxxxxxxxxx

Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:39 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by maggy
Think i need to be the runaway employee again girls as Im always missing our nights and days out.

xxxxxxxxxx
MAGGY!!!

How are you???

Ah, what a shame!!!!!!

Is the job at least worth it??

Hope all's well!

xx

Simone
Old Nov 26th 2004, 5:13 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Simone
I have a question.....
Bump!!!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 6:41 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

But it's fireworks night at Hillarys!!!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

We know Renth, thats where we are off. This year we are walking down as last year it was chaos trying to leave, well so we where told, we watched it from our drive . This year as we have the inlaws we thought it would be nice to take them, thats if the weather holds out.
Joanne
Old Nov 26th 2004, 12:28 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Swifts

$20 (Door)

Hope to see all you Ladies there for a giggle
I just did a google search for this... and the 4th thing that came up....THIS THREAD!
Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:03 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jopaulss
We know Renth, thats where we are off. This year we are walking down as last year it was chaos trying to leave, well so we where told, we watched it from our drive . This year as we have the inlaws we thought it would be nice to take them, thats if the weather holds out.
Joanne
We got there early last year.

Here's the secret, park in the northern car park rather than the close one and bring our own food and refreshments.

Last year I queued for ages getting the family their fish and chips.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Will do Renth thanks for that. We do normally park in that carpark anyway as even on a saturday and sunday of a normal weekend you can be fighting for carpark spaces.
Taking the inlaws down to Kingspark today so the fireworks should finish it off nicely and a few bottles of wine to
Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.