Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:26 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey cheers LJ,

I hope you find what you are looking for hun. I was speaking to Mish and Al the other day. I am going up to see them this week. Innit a funny old place lol.

Take care, give us a ring. Jackie I hope your having the best time doll.

Thanks also clippies hope you plant your flag in the best place for you and yours lol

lace xx
So have you planted your flag where you are or do you plan a move within Perth??
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Gordon Ramsey what a man lol. I love his programs. I am in Rockingham. Swinging Pig! lol

We love it here. Didn't know that until we ventured out and looked else where. This is the place for us for a while yet. We are going to look at the rest of Perth though just not yet. Got to do the working thing lol. Boo Hoo.

XX Lace xx