British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/thank-you-making-our-brissy-reccie-good-one-402885/)

lacey21 Oct 18th 2006 12:01 pm

Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Might no be relevant to everyone but here is a Big Thank You (and to tell you all that might doubt the British Ex pats Site). We have made some fantastic friends along the way.

On our Reccie to Brisbane we want to thank Rozfromaus who has given her house to us for three weeks, Glitterbabe and family who without this computer I would not be writing this message because she and her family have kindly given there home to us for three days to tour the Sunshine Coast. Debmc (who we haven't seen yet but will lol). Scissors who has welcomed us (Stick a giant prawn on the BBQ). Mrs JFW who we are meeting in just over a weeks time (can't wait). Cathnpaul for all the support you give and loads of other people along the way.

We are having a fab time on our Reccie. Seen loads of fantastic places and houses lol.

Best thing my family and I ever did was log onto this site.

Hugs Lace xxx

Sass73 Oct 18th 2006 12:08 pm

Re: Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Sounds like you're having a great time Lace.
Keep it up :D

lacey21 Oct 18th 2006 12:16 pm

I am Sass.

We are loving it but we are not convinced yet if we are going to make the big jump or not. We will have to wait and see lol :p L x

mindblower Oct 18th 2006 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by lacey21
I am Sass.

We are loving it but we are not convinced yet if we are going to make the big jump or not. We will have to wait and see lol :p L x

Hi Lace !! Glad your "lovin it"

Ps We got a C.O. today...ho ho ...

Dave/Wendy

andicee Oct 18th 2006 4:17 pm

congratulations and celebrations........... :beer:

How and what time did you find you had a CO?

Mrs Cee

temptininnit Oct 18th 2006 5:09 pm

Can you give us your thoughts and experiences? Not just the wine and beer but the city, people, country etc.

:)

Mrs JFW Oct 18th 2006 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by temptininnit
Can you give us your thoughts and experiences? Not just the wine and beer but the city, people, country etc.

She only knows about wine and beer! lol. :beer:

Only joking lace! really looking forward to seeing you on 29th. I will make sure I pick up some duty free on our way so we can have a little drinky when we arrive! :beer:

Mindblower - excellent news about your CO!

Jackie x

CathnPaul Oct 18th 2006 8:30 pm

I echo what Lace has said...thanks everyone for looking after her and the 'lads'. They are a wonderful family who deserve a good time on the sunshine coast. x

Mochinbach Oct 18th 2006 9:09 pm

OOH tell me more about Brisbane. I'm hoping to move out there in January. Keep looking on the net at the towns etc. Sunshine beach looks lovely... Have you been there?

Jaycee1 Oct 18th 2006 9:10 pm

Hello sweetie,
Glad you are enjoying yourself!!
You deserve this and it is your lovely kind nature that has made you friends who have given in return :o .
Good luck with it all girlie and to J and OH.
Will email you in a couple of weeks just incase you stay there!! :D
Luv
J x

robos Oct 18th 2006 9:47 pm

nice to hear from you lace

glad your still enjoying your new life

cant wait till we get there

we will have to meet up again when we get there for good

jan xx:beer:

mindblower Oct 19th 2006 10:47 am

Originally Posted by temptininnit

Lol

Sleeping Beauty Oct 19th 2006 11:08 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
Might no be relevant to everyone but here is a Big Thank You (and to tell you all that might doubt the British Ex pats Site). We have made some fantastic friends along the way.

On our Reccie to Brisbane we want to thank Rozfromaus who has given her house to us for three weeks, Glitterbabe and family who without this computer I would not be writing this message because she and her family have kindly given there home to us for three days to tour the Sunshine Coast. Debmc (who we haven't seen yet but will lol). Scissors who has welcomed us (Stick a giant prawn on the BBQ). Mrs JFW who we are meeting in just over a weeks time (can't wait). Cathnpaul for all the support you give and loads of other people along the way.

We are having a fab time on our Reccie. Seen loads of fantastic places and houses lol.

Best thing my family and I ever did was log onto this site.

Hugs Lace xxx

wondered why you werent answering the bloody phone!!!! moved into rental, new address, new telephone number honey!!!

enjoy brisbane....is the big man with you now?

cath/paul,,,,,,,,how is your application going?

catch up with you all soon.
xx

DunRoaminTheUK Oct 19th 2006 11:39 am

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I echo what Lace has said...thanks everyone for looking after her and the 'lads'. They are a wonderful family who deserve a good time on the sunshine coast. x

Surfer eh?

CathnPaul Oct 19th 2006 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
wondered why you werent answering the bloody phone!!!! moved into rental, new address, new telephone number honey!!!

enjoy brisbane....is the big man with you now?

cath/paul,,,,,,,,how is your application going?

catch up with you all soon.
xx

SB!!! I heard you had gone over, can you email your new details, would love to catch up with you again. App is at the stage of waiting for a CO in December. PCC's are being done and expect them back mid-november. We are trying to time the meds for when the lads break up from school in Dec and our house is going up for sale January. So things plodding along as usual. x Good to hear from you, sounds like the old clan are ticking along nicely. x