TFN help

Old May 11th 2010, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Rod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to all
Default TFN help

not sure if this is in the correct forum or not......

i have tried to apply for my TFN online, but have got so far through the process only to get the following message:-

"Your details indicate that you are eligible for a TFN but you have not yet arrived in Australia. Please wait until you arrive in Australia before applying for a TFN"

this is a bit of sickener as i had hoped to get this sorted before i went over; is there anything i should be doing differently so that i can get it to go through? i only got to the 3rd section about exisitng TFN or ABN!!

any help is appreciated.
Old May 11th 2010, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TFN help

My understanding is that you need an Aus address. easy & quick to sort out once you arrive. Don't stress it!
Old May 11th 2010, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Rod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to all

can i not use my work address for application purposes?

or the temporary accomodation address?

not stressing - i just like to be organised

thanks
Old May 11th 2010, 12:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rod-Helen-Poppy
can i not use my work address for application purposes?

or the temporary accomodation address?

not stressing - i just like to be organised

thanks
You can't get a TFN until your visa has been validated. The systtem wil accept you as soon as you enter Australia and validate the visa.
Old May 11th 2010, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

oh i see - many thanks.

we have our visa granted etc - just not due to arrive until the 8th of july.

thanks
Old May 11th 2010, 9:02 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rod-Helen-Poppy
oh i see - many thanks.

we have our visa granted etc - just not due to arrive until the 8th of july.

thanks
Stop panicking!

I've just got one for EldestChild (applied for online) - it took about 4 days to arrive.

It'll take longer than that to get your password to access your work emails if you're in the Railway industry in NSW