Telstra

Old Mar 11th 2005, 2:52 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Telstra

From my experience here the best bit of advise I could personally give to anyone so far is

Do not touch Telstra with a Barge pole, they are the most inept company, they employ illiterate monkeys to work in customer service and are not actually aware of how to supply a service.

I made the fatal mistake of getting Telstra mobiles x2, Telstra land line, Telstra (Bigpond) broadband and Foxtel, I am stuck with them for 2 years and it is gonna be a very very painful 2 years.

You have been warned
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:05 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Telstra

Originally Posted by JayDeee
From my experience here the best bit of advise I could personally give to anyone so far is

Do not touch Telstra with a Barge pole, they are the most inept company, they employ illiterate monkeys to work in customer service and are not actually aware of how to supply a service.

I made the fatal mistake of getting Telstra mobiles x2, Telstra land line, Telstra (Bigpond) broadband and Foxtel, I am stuck with them for 2 years and it is gonna be a very very painful 2 years.

You have been warned

Must agree actually. Depsite the fact we have our own (okay shared) account manager, and have everything with them (at work) they are very slow at doing anything, assuming they actually do anything at all!!

FWIW: my mobile and internet is with Optus, who I have never had any problems with.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:36 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Must agree actually. Depsite the fact we have our own (okay shared) account manager, and have everything with them (at work) they are very slow at doing anything, assuming they actually do anything at all!!

FWIW: my mobile and internet is with Optus, who I have never had any problems with.
Conversely, I had Optus internet and mobile and had so many problems. I now have telstra broadband (phone and foxtel) and also vodafone mobile. No problems with either of them at all and service has been great! Only whinge would be the crap on FoxTel and if I knew it was that bad I would not have bothered with it.

Andrew
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:13 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by andrew63
Conversely, I had Optus internet and mobile and had so many problems. I now have telstra broadband (phone and foxtel) and also vodafone mobile. No problems with either of them at all and service has been great! Only whinge would be the crap on FoxTel and if I knew it was that bad I would not have bothered with it.

Andrew
Re: crap on Foxtel. My wife (an American) has taken a liking to Eastenders, which has to be the saddest crap made for TV since God knows when. Three cheers for Naked News, Footy Channel and cricket.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:15 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter
Re: crap on Foxtel. My wife (an American) has taken a liking to Eastenders, which has to be the saddest crap made for TV since God knows when. Three cheers for Naked News, Footy Channel and cricket.
I come from Eastender land and am happy to be no more part of it!
I take back the crap comment re: Naked News. Truly super!

Andrew
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:16 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by andrew63
I come from Eastender land and am happy to be no more part of it!
I take back the crap comment re: Naked News. Truly super!

Andrew
Yeah, you wouldn't think Canadian women would bare all like that, I'm sort of glad they do.